Home

You guys are so lucky...

This is a discussion on You guys are so lucky... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2008, 05:46 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: You guys are so lucky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
That you will be getting the game on the 15th. I have to wait until the game is processed online then shipped overseas here to england, then make it to the base. That could take at least a week or more. As it did for GTA4.

In the meantime I have the unfortunate business of going online here to see everyones reactions and the game taunting me (in my sleep as well) till I get my hands on it.

Every year the week the game comes out is one of the best weeks of the year, and this year I was planning on making that week really good, we have a week in Spain (Malaga) on the beach from the 9-16 then NCAA(if it arrives quickly) then my birthday on the 18thbut this year being my first out of the country, hell will consume that week as I wait patiently (scratches arm looking for my fix) for the game to arrive. I guess I will just have to live in the pub across the street till the game comes.

Basically, has anyone lived overseas and had the game shipped? Any suggestions on the fastest websites to buy from? Help me out guys... I'm tweaking over here... I am willing to pay up to $100 to get it as soon as possible, as I am already going to pay around $70 to have it shipped standard, plus the military gives me extra money to spend over here. HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!
I'm from London and I always use cduniverse.com. Thier top rate shipping is always UPS or Fedex. They will ship it usually on the day it comes out, but sometimes the next and it will be either 24 or 48 hours delivery. This is the fastest you can get the game to my knowledge, but bear in mind that on top of $26 for shipping you will have to pay extra tax as UPS and Fedex over-charge.. Comes out as an extra £12. I do it every year. So the game ends up costing £55.

LOL. They really put you in the middle of no-where out there. I'd never heard of Gazeley... And the UK is pretty small.

Last edited by hayvis; 06-13-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 21

thanks for the info, i work at mildenhall raf i just rent a cottage/house out in gazeley, its inbetween nemarket and bury st edmunds, 15 mins from cambridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis
I'm from London and I always use cduniverse.com. Thier top rate shipping is always UPS or Fedex. They will ship it usually on the day it comes out, but sometimes the next and it will be either 24 or 48 hours delivery. This is the fastest you can get the game to my knowledge, but bear in mind that on top of $26 for shipping you will have to pay extra tax as UPS and Fedex over-charge.. Comes out as an extra £12. I do it every year. So the game ends up costing £55.

LOL. They really put you in the middle of no-where out there. I'd never heard of Gazeley... And the UK is pretty small.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:54 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithc6
Why dont you have one of your family members that lives in the states pick it up for you on the 15th or earlier and ship it to you...thats what I had my parents do when I was on the boat.
thats what i am going to do? have my brother 2day it over here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »