Home

Call me crazy...but

This is a discussion on Call me crazy...but within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2008, 11:52 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Call me crazy...but

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
ps2 and 360 here gettin both

Co-sign.

The real only reason I got a 360 version was because of all the disconnection losses that happend on the PS2. I hope it doesn't happen this year!
Old 06-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 9

I gave up on the 360. Won't buy games for it anymore. Every single game I've owed for the 360 has frozen on me at some point...I literally couldn't get through a game in Madden without it freezing..which was to bad because the PS3 version of Madden last year suck in comparison. And last years Madden was the last game I bought for that system.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 AM   #51
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

More people need to get PS3's, not only on all systems will games be backwards compatible (back to the PS1 days), but there is no freezing, roster sharing is easy (both next-gen rosters and PS2 ones), online is free (lag is EA's fault, not PS3's), XMB (its underrated), and well I have a feeling if the 360 ends up dying a lot of people are going to want to switch over, which would end up affecting the sports world (which is currently dominated by 360's).

And yes I'm a PS3 fanboy so if you are a 360 supporter you can choose to agree or look away, I really don't want to argue right now anyway so if you tell me how much the 360 "ownz teh pS3z!!111!" I will not respond
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
More people need to get PS3's, not only on all systems will games be backwards compatible (back to the PS1 days), but there is no freezing, roster sharing is easy (both next-gen rosters and PS2 ones), online is free (lag is EA's fault, not PS3's), XMB (its underrated), and well I have a feeling if the 360 ends up dying a lot of people are going to want to switch over, which would end up affecting the sports world (which is currently dominated by 360's).

And yes I'm a PS3 fanboy so if you are a 360 supporter you can choose to agree or look away, I really don't want to argue right now anyway so if you tell me how much the 360 "ownz teh pS3z!!111!" I will not respond
Lag is EA's fault? Wow really? So EA makes MLB 08: The Show? Because that game is laggy as hell. I guess I was under the mistaken impression Sony actually made that game.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-27-2008, 11:49 AM   #53
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999

How do you explain MLB The Show online then if it's all EA' fault?
Sorry but PSN is terrible. Also roster sharing will be identical on 360 and PS3 this year. No issues there.
Oh..I'm not a fanboy as I own all 3 of the consoles.

I have zero issues with anyone wanting the PS3 over the 360. To each his/her own. As long as they all stay around and keep the competition strong.

360 ownz ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one..

(Of course my last sentence was a joke BTW)

Peace.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
How do you explain MLB The Show online then if it's all EA' fault?
Sorry but PSN is terrible. Also roster sharing will be identical on 360 and PS3 this year. No issues there.
Oh..I'm not a fanboy as I own all 3 of the consoles.

I have zero issues with anyone wanting the PS3 over the 360. To each his/her own. As long as they all stay around and keep the competition strong.

360 ownz ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one..

(Of course my last sentence was a joke BTW)

Peace.
yeah man, i own both ps3 and 360 and finding out the show is so laggy just broke my heart, it's such an otherwise great game. what makes it worse is it's from sony themselves so it should be a shining example of how to do an online game. it's just obvious sony doesn't care too much about their online play IMO.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-27-2008, 03:53 PM   #55
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

okay I apologize for my fanboy remarks, I put a disclaimer at the bottom. I don't own The Show so I can't really comment on its online. The only sports games I own are EA haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #56
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Honestly, if NCAA really lags on the PSN, I will seriously considering getting a 360 again and XBL. I am really interested in on-line dynasty. I switched over to the PS3 because I had had two RRODs and was working on a third.

With that said, NCAA 09 would have to be fantastic for me to do this. Plus, I would love to play some fellow OSers in this game and other games as well (NBA2K9).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »