Home

DT Linder sold psxsports.com

This is a discussion on DT Linder sold psxsports.com within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 02:59 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: DT Linder sold psxsports.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
I'd wouldn't be so confident about that if it continues to be a problem. I will be a bit optimistic and say it may never happen only because I think word of mouth will spread the news about EA locker even to those that live under a rock that blocks all related internet society that would quickly inform them they are getting ripped off.

Increased campaigning against these scams and stories run on sites/blogs like Kotaku should further help matters.

But regardless, trust me, the NCAA is quite adamant about not allowing people as well as the players themselves to profit off their status. To think they'd never step in and do something about the roster editing if the situation got out of hand is, IMHO, overconfidence.

I live my life like Tom Kazansky a.k.a. Ice-Man. I stay overconfident.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:00 AM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC#1
yeah im a vip memeber over there, i didn't even remember i had this count. looks like i will be posting here a lot more.
He's got good boards, but the majority of the hardcore gamers are on OS. That's why I made the switch.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:39 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 7

WOW!!!!!!!! I have been following this whole thing for years and I refuse to pay for any rosters. My buddies and I used to download rosters from DT back in the day and we never paid a cent for them but I backed away from him when that whole Blacklover thing occurred. I rode with Blacklover during my latter PS2 days. I'm not sure where it all went wrong nor do I have all the facts. I got with FK a couple of years ago on Xbox and I fully support FK and truly appreciate his work as well as all the others who donate their time to giving us FREE rosters.

For me it's very simple! If the NCAA forced EA to remove the roster editing feature then I can HONESTLY say that I would NEVER purchase an NCAA/EA Football game again. The rosters have actually gotten bigger than the game for me. No way I am going back to HB#6 or WR#81. I can easily just walk away (way too many other gaming choices out there for me) despite my love for college football.

Just my two cents
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 03:46 AM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksolo12
WOW!!!!!!!! I have been following this whole thing for years and I refuse to pay for any rosters. My buddies and I used to download rosters from DT back in the day and we never paid a cent for them but I backed away from him when that whole Blacklover thing occurred. I rode with Blacklover during my latter PS2 days. I'm not sure where it all went wrong nor do I have all the facts. I got with FK a couple of years ago on Xbox and I fully support FK and truly appreciate his work as well as all the others who donate their time to giving us FREE rosters.

For me it's very simple! If the NCAA forced EA to remove the roster editing feature then I can HONESTLY say that I would NEVER purchase an NCAA/EA Football game again. The rosters have actually gotten bigger than the game for me. No way I am going back to HB#6 or WR#81. I can easily just walk away (way too many other gaming choices out there for me) despite my love for college football.

Just my two cents
Good post, I'd be a Madden gaming SOB and wait for the draft classes so I could name them then!!
Old 07-03-2008, 04:19 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

there site is backup, but everything is changed and it looks like they done away with the forums.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:22 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

news flash he has a new site, your last account still works. it's earosters.com now.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:26 AM   #55
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC#1
news flash he has a new site, your last account still works. it's earosters.com now.
Whoa, using EA's name on a site that is about to be negatively portrayed more and more in the future? Nice. Isn't there a way to get in legal trouble with that, assuming EA never game him the permission?

I hope he gets sued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksolo12

Just my two cents
Excellent post. Took the exact words out of my mouth.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

Last edited by baumy300; 07-03-2008 at 06:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 06:41 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 8

Edit: Did some research, and I was wrong.

Last edited by PlyrzNumber1; 07-03-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »