Home

FYI: Bill Abner has NCAA 09 for the 360

This is a discussion on FYI: Bill Abner has NCAA 09 for the 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FYI: Bill Abner has NCAA 09 for the 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I'm sure its full of such educated posts as...

"You guys SUCK!"

"Blow me Adam!!"

"EA doesn't care!!"

"I won't be fooled this year!!!"

And all of this..by folks who haven't played the game and are basing their rage on one HALF of one game by someone ELSE.

Brilliant I tell you. Simply Brilliant.
Just to play devil's advocate - you're telling us to all calm down based on one HALF of one game by someone else. Ironic, isn't it?
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I thought this too. It is really easy IMO.

I don't even want to know the worst part of the game is...or do I? Would it happen to be the kick and punt returns?
Yeah, Russell - what is it? You want the attention, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #75
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
He had me until he said this

No its not they give you multple pictures of the play developing if anything its to easy to find the right play. I can remember Rhombic, myself, and MadSci picking the right play every single time. We where like 19 for 20 and we threw a ton of pics playing against each other. But as it has already been stated we almost never play the cpu at community day there aren't enough dev kits for everyone to have their own station.

The funny thing is the worst part of the game at this stage hasn't even been talked about yet I wonder how the community will react when the cat is out of the bag.
lol i was about to post this exact same thing lol this guys words are a joke to me now Godfather or not. Funny how he has this board. oh yea QFT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
He had me until he said this

No its not they give you multple pictures of the play developing if anything its to easy to find the right play. I can remember Rhombic, myself, and MadSci picking the right play every single time. We where like 19 for 20 and we threw a ton of pics playing against each other. But as it has already been stated we almost never play the cpu at community day there aren't enough dev kits for everyone to have their own station.

The funny thing is the worst part of the game at this stage hasn't even been talked about yet I wonder how the community will react when the cat is out of the bag.
do explain the worst part please...
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #77
Rookie

hornfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Plus, he is playing with Ohio St. They are the best team on this game! I am a little concerned but the game was reviewed by many people who said the interception bug is gone. I think we need to get a lot more information about the final build before we jump to conclusions. I know I will have fun with the game no matter what!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Attention Chicken Littles!!

Read more carefully....

Good lord people...I'd suggest TRYING the game before proclaiming that the sky is falling.
There were many times in ncaa 08 where the cpu would throw one pick in a half, then proceed to toss 3-4 in the second. The fact that he intercepted 4 in one half on all american shows that goofy things are going on and we have a good reason to be skeptic. All I can be is very cautiously optimistic at best and I know you want the game to turn out well Auburn, so I hope for all our sakes you are right.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #79
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
I'm sure its full of such educated posts as...

"You guys SUCK!"

"Blow me Adam!!"

"EA doesn't care!!"

"I won't be fooled this year!!!"

And all of this..by folks who haven't played the game and are basing their rage on one HALF of one game by someone ELSE.

Brilliant I tell you. Simply Brilliant.
you forgot:

"EA is lazy"
"EA has a monopoly, and slacks on purpose"
"theres no competition, so EA loves to suck"(even though there never really was competition anyway)

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #80
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigsca
Just to play devil's advocate - you're telling us to all calm down based on one HALF of one game by someone else. Ironic, isn't it?
Not really. I mean its kinda common sense. You can't really judge anything by spending so little time with it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »