Home

Bill has played another game!

This is a discussion on Bill has played another game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Bill has played another game!

I despise Bill_Abner because I was happy enough with the thought of cpu vs. cpu but now it sounds like I may be able to play '09 as QB only and have a darn good time.

Darn you Bill_Abner!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
maybe altering kick lenght and punt length will be able to somehow help this issue but I seriously doubt it will. I think this is something that we may have to deal with until a patch or the whole year.
I know it takes away from the game a bit, but at least on the user side you can house rule a bit. No idea how'd you fix the CPU from returning punts 10-20 yards each and every time, however.

Still, if this is the main issue with the game, it's much more acceptable to me than having so many user picks like last year.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #67
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigsca
I know it takes away from the game a bit, but at least on the user side you can house rule a bit. No idea how'd you fix the CPU from returning punts 10-20 yards each and every time, however.

Still, if this is the main issue with the game, it's much more acceptable to me than having so many user picks like last year.
I agree that kick coverage is an easier pill to swallow than the turnover fest that plagued the game last year.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 10

well he at least confirmed a suspicion I had. It sucks but since I will have the game 4 days early I guess I will be testing sliders.
Quote:
I think if I had played the game on default sliders that I would have picked off at least 3 FSU passes. I think the INT slider is working. I can recall at least three that hit my LB and safety right in the breadbasket, but were dropped.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #69
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Well it looks like INT's arent an issues after all. Boy do some of us feel stupid now
Old 07-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Well it looks like INT's arent an issues after all. Boy do some of us feel stupid now
I dont think we can definitively say one way or another, the text I quoted from his latest impressions leave me to believe that on default slider 2-3 INT's per game will be near the norm. Im still waiting to see but slider tweaks are looking to be a must
Old 07-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #71
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
I dont think we can definitively say one way or another, the text I quoted from his latest impressions leave me to believe that on default slider 2-3 INT's per game will be near the norm. Im still waiting to see but slider tweaks are looking to be a must
I know. Its just funny how so many people went over the edge. But hey if moving the INT slider to 0 works. Then I will be very very happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 6

Most of the time I just super-sim special teams. maybe through supersim the returns will be realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »