Home

NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2008, 04:03 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
maybe internet hate was to much but the second someone has something negative look at what starts.......its easy to downgrade the hype for a game.....halo 3 isnt that great ...........and yet they go out and bought...i figure te best judge will be a review after launch or just getting it myself.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
The reason those runs look ridiculous..
1) Im guessing he has all the sliders in his favor
2) Being a PSU fan and watching the video of him running through PSU's defense, that fool has taken out all the starters, also i think he might have even put non defensive players in the gamer...

The reason why some of these posts are Pro EA
- Companies pay interns to post on message boards to promote their products, my roomate does this for movies. He and his co-workers will promote a movie under a few different UID's, which have been around for a while to give the UID street cred, and just talk non stop about how good something is.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom7jaguar
The reason those runs look ridiculous..
1) Im guessing he has all the sliders in his favor
2) Being a PSU fan and watching the video of him running through PSU's defense, that fool has taken out all the starters, also i think he might have even put non defensive players in the gamer...

The reason why some of these posts are Pro EA
- Companies pay interns to post on message boards to promote their products, my roomate does this for movies. He and his co-workers will promote a movie under a few different UID's, which have been around for a while to give the UID street cred, and just talk non stop about how good something is.
Couple of things
1.The sliders were not touched, if it gets to easy just play heisman

2.That was my second game to test the game out on AA

3.Was not penn state for the upteenth time, it was FCS East and I was playing campus legend...it says it on the highlight info.

4.And I had no control over what the defense did. You guys are hilarious though, by the way I love the game you can get your copy too at midnight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4
Ok folks man I see people on here get crasy when it comes to these games lol. I have had the game since Friday morning and I have been observing the game to find any glitches in it. First lets start with the good things. They finnaly got the jerseys right, they have the Florida st. all black Georgia black tops, Louisville all black jerseys South Carolina all black jerseys, and Clemsons all purple that alone is a plus for me from last year. Finnaly you can watch the cpu vs cpu like old times believe it or not you can observe alot of things by watching it in that fashion. Things that I noticed right off the back was the vaccuum effect when you try to stiff arm it seems like the runners legs kind of slide instead of running smooth. I like the passing better this year but the running kind of rub me the wrong way. I noticed that the D-line play is not as good as previous years I remembr before you could se the lineman and do the swim move or spinmove, I have been trying it and it does not work like before. I do like the way the receivers go up for the ball much more realistic than in previous versions. Now the editing this crap really pissed me off this weekend, I downloaded pastapadre rosters and let me tell you who ever helped him on these rosters did a damn good job, because he has freshmen on here that normally don't get on the game until version 3 or 4 lol big kudows to him. Anyways like I was saying I started editing all of the teams helmets etc and I saved it and it worked, now the problem was when I went back in to try to fix the rest of the teams and thats when the game freezes. So I'm like damn I just wasted like 2 hours what the hell, so I figured ok you have to do all of the rosters all at once so I started over and completed all the teams helmets etc. Daaaammmmnnn I start the game and these *******s are invisible it took me hours to do this man I was hot because I had not read any post on this site yet. Overall people have to look at things like we look at life nothing is not perfect not this game or my life, I love college football and I can't wait for this time of year. Stop being so objective look at it like you look at women, you can get that pretty girl who can't do absolutley nothing, cant boil water for gods sake. Or you get the girl who is not the finnest woman in the world but she is a good mother she can cook and she can drive lol she can do a little bit of everything not perfect but acceptable, that's what I want. Now I am not defending Ea but I love football and they are all we have right now and I will look past no matter how hard it is to find the good in something and quit complaning and just be grateful.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 3

Devine shoulda been tackled by the sideline on that KR vid.. the defender took the right angle, but when Devine got even with him it looks like he let him go by and just ran behind him
Old 07-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #54
Have you seen my baseball

BlyGilmore's Arena

OVR: 44
I for one take things like "no pass rush" and "too many interceptions" with a grain of salt.

for one I think a lot of folks don't know whats realistic and are going off of perceptions not necessarily based in reality.

a big culprit is playing on Heisman. Heisman is not a realistic difficulty mode - the game and ratings are changed to make it more difficult for the user, not to provide realistic gameplay.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 14

are you saying that just for home use- not online- you cant edit helmets and unforms for the ps3 version ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thank you Bly and GiJoe...my goodness some common sense finally. Gi you playing on PS3 or 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »