Home

CPU Ints still there...

This is a discussion on CPU Ints still there... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU Ints still there...

Hey guys, I was able to get a copy of the game on Friday and have been playing with it since then...mixing sliders and what not, trying to get a good and realistic blend of game play and stats. Well, I can say that the CPU still panics under pressure and at times thows some horrible INTs. It is almost as if the CPU is programed that it is better to take a risk and toss the ball up for grabs rather than throw it away or take a sack. Now, it is not not nearly as bad as last year pre-patch, but is still far from realistic, reguardless of slider sets. Also, a ton of pciks, both CPU & User, get returned for a TDs. Other than that, there are also a few other minor troubles, but all in all the game looks goods, plays well, and if EA ever gets these things fixed in a patch, I think it will be a very playable and fun filled game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: CPU Ints still there...

This will probably get locked since you're supposed to be posting impressions here.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-360-ps3.html
Old 07-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: CPU Ints still there...

use the impressions thread please.

closed

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »