Home

Sam McGuffie

This is a discussion on Sam McGuffie within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2008, 01:14 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 36
Re: Sam McGuffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru8
Man, I stay right by Sam out here in Cypress. I had the wonderful opportunity to coach Terrence Robinson from the 8th grade until 11th. He still calls me his mentor. If you guys have never seen him go...man...we had the exact system that Rodriguez has...You Michigan fans are in for some serious speed from those two, I promise...
oh ya. ive heard great things on blogs/boards and forums about these two. i can't wait. their gonna fit in perfect with rich rod. and as soon as j feag gets to run the gun at qb, we'll be back on top of the big ten!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #18
Rookie

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6

Oh yeah, he is number 7. I also talked to him Wednesday and he mentioned that Feagin will be the guy at some point. When he gets some experience under his belt..
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 07-14-2008, 02:00 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru8
Oh yeah, he is number 7. I also talked to him Wednesday and he mentioned that Feagin will be the guy at some point. When he gets some experience under his belt..
noel devinish. nice sam. haha. good thing about feagin. btw, i was jus sayin he is #34 in the game. ill make sure to make him #7 once i get the game tomorrow. YES!
Old 07-14-2008, 04:08 AM   #20
Rookie

TheLastMohican7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
My first two impressions watching the Army All-All American practices were (a RJ Washington will play on Sundays and (b McGuffie looks like a paperboy still in middle school. Michigan will have to use him in the slot in order to keep him healthy.
McGuffie didn't impress me at all in that game. He is going to have some issues being an every down back with the frame he has right now. I think he should have about a 94 speed rating, a high acc., high agility, and 99 jump rating.

RJ definitely has the tools, but the game really exposed him in the run game. He shot off the line like a cannon, but he is going to need to become more disciplined. I have no doubt that without a little work he will be NFL good though.

Edit: After seeing his stats just now, I think everything is good on there except a higher agility and jump rating (I can see them giving him low though because receivers are normally the only players with jump ratings in the 90's).

Last edited by TheLastMohican7; 07-14-2008 at 04:11 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaspence9493
dude, he's #34. thts who pasta named him, and the stats match up as well. also, in FK's roster release he was #34 and was a freshman. btw, sorry about the stat matchup, jus dload the excel sheet so its clearer.

if u dont feel lik matchin the sheet i posted backwards, here's his stats:
SAM "I AM" MCGUFFIE
OVRL: 77
SPEED:94
ACCELERATION:95
STRENGTH:65
AGILITY:88 (which i was surprised about.)
AWARENESS:52
CATCHING:68
CARRYING:78
BREAK TACKLE:72
JUMPING:82 (NO WAY!?!)
KICK RETURN:88
ELUSIVENESS:88

and you can check the rest on the sheet i have the url for.
Well that is wrong because Avery Horn is #34 on Michigan. Pasta, or whoever gave him those rosters messed up the #s, plus those look kinda like attributes for how horn is supposed to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 07:52 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

....unless hes white in the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »