Home

Stadium Updates

This is a discussion on Stadium Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #49
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Stadium Updates

One more thing about Cincinnati, you have the visiting student section in the right place (it moved this year and you moved it to the right place), but the home team sideline moved to the side across from the press box and you still have them on the wrong side. You basically have them in front of the visiting team students right now, but that is not a big deal.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #50
Rookie

UNMLobo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
I hope this is USEFUL, let me know OMT.

From the OS images of this years game:

University of NEW MEXICO LOBOS (MWC)

-HOME TEAM (pictured in RED) should be on the other side.
-There is talks of renovating the closest endzone here, pictured with the grass hill and tree. In real life, and probably for the next 3 years, fans are allowed to sit on the sides of the hill near that endzone area. Adding in a few dozen fans on those grass hills in the corner of the closest endzone would bring this stadium up to snuff.

also, the UNM lobos MR or PR guy sent some updated UNM field photos to yall, can you confirm this. His name is Alfredo Moreno. It may be easier for me to get the photos from him and post them here.

Thanks again for reaching out

A few other issues I accidentally posted in the bugs thread.

The sun sets on the wrong side of the stadium. The press box should be on the west side not the east side.

The indoor practice facility was completed last summer and is visible to the southeast of the stadium.

The inflatable helmet at the end of the tunnel has been replaced with an inflatable Lobo head, similar to the logo.

The scoreboard on the south side above the athletics building does not have a video board, it is just a three color board (and predates LEDs). There has been a light bulb illuminated since the early 90s or earlier.

I don't have any images to post now, but may try to get some during the upcoming season.

Thanks for listening.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 2

so yeah, those extra two jumbotrons for nc state are NOT in the game...

also take out that sign in the endzone that reads "trust, wolfpack, etc" whatever it says...that was a chuck amato thing...tom o'brien is now the coach and that is gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just something really small here and not a very big deal but Iowa has one of the most tightly packed stadiums in the country meaning the stands are extremely close to the field, In the game the stands are too far away from the sidelines, but no big deal.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #53
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

OMT,

Purdue

The crowd, and more specifically the the student section wears black. In the game, gold is the dominate color, but it would be nice to see this change to make it feel more like home!

Old 07-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtownhawk24
Just something really small here and not a very big deal but Iowa has one of the most tightly packed stadiums in the country meaning the stands are extremely close to the field, In the game the stands are too far away from the sidelines, but no big deal.
That's actually really cool. I never noticed that.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #55
Rookie

magic6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal
I wouldn't count on it. If they've skipped straight over the smaller conference teams to asking publicly for suggested tweaks for the big boys' bowls, I think it's safe to say the teams playing in that generic bowl might be looking at a LOOOOONG wait before they get to see their stadiums represented (you know, even despite winning a couple of conference titles and having a QB getting national press).

I really just assumed all the stadiums would be in this year as that seemed to be the implication when some were left out last year. Won't make that mistake again.
Great point! I'd like to be able to complain that my teams student section is the wrong color. Kind of pisses me off that they had my team correct back in NCAA Football '98, but don't take the time to do it today. Looks like this game has MUCH more severe issues than stadiums anyway!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 12:45 AM   #56
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

hey, also for southern miss, new hd scoreboard in the North Endzone now.....replacing the one in the south endzone where the expansion is. Helmet in the North enzone needs to have the new logo on it too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »