Home

Has EA shipped yet?

This is a discussion on Has EA shipped yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9
Has EA shipped yet?

I ordered directly from EA with expedited shipping and haven't gotten any notification of shipping yet. Anyone else ordered direct and got the game yet??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Has EA shipped yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
I ordered directly from EA with expedited shipping and haven't gotten any notification of shipping yet. Anyone else ordered direct and got the game yet??
They were shipped yesterday, atleast a few of my friends were, Mine was sent according to them last night? So it will be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest (Mine was shipped from Bre Software in California..No big deal, I dont have time today anyway to play it
Old 07-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I also ordered direct, and have yet to receive shipment notification. When I check my order status, it says, "Order in Process". I don't know exactly what that means, or how "real time" that is updated. I'm guessing that that means it has yet to ship.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound79
I also ordered direct, and have yet to receive shipment notification. When I check my order status, it says, "Order in Process". I don't know exactly what that means, or how "real time" that is updated. I'm guessing that that means it has yet to ship.

Yea it sucks, but I think most of us will have it tomorrow
Old 07-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Mine also says order in process. Its absolutely ridiculous. If I can grab the game at Best Buy or Gamestop I'm going to go to the trouble of buying it there and returning the one from EA directly just so they take in a few less dollars on my unit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #6
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas8099
Mine also says order in process. Its absolutely ridiculous. If I can grab the game at Best Buy or Gamestop I'm going to go to the trouble of buying it there and returning the one from EA directly just so they take in a few less dollars on my unit.
Ditto
Old 07-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas8099
Or! Take your brand new version you get from EA back to Gamestop!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #8
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Yeah and I try to check my order status and my EA login keeps being reset!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »