Home

My 1st Glitch

This is a discussion on My 1st Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15
My 1st Glitch

Outside of all the reported glitches/bugs or whatever you want to call them in this game. I have found a 1st and goes like this.

I was playing a "play now" game between Illinois and Kent State and I have Illinois backed up to their 1 yard line and they had a false start penalty against them which caused them to be given a "safety" or at least that is what one of the announcers said. I believe his line was something like this, "boy, you sure dont see that everyday..a safety from an false start penalty". When I heard this i looked down to the score and I still had 0 and I was still on defense with Illinois back on the 1 yard line again.

Strange but needs to be fixed......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: My 1st Glitch

Well, that shouldn't be a safety. The only offensive penalty that can result in a safety is intentional grounding I believe. Possibly holding in the endzone.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:45 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah that's not a safety, it just sounds like the announcers don't know what they're talking about...LOL.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Outside of all the reported glitches/bugs or whatever you want to call them in this game. I have found a 1st and goes like this.

I was playing a "play now" game between Illinois and Kent State and I have Illinois backed up to their 1 yard line and they had a false start penalty against them which caused them to be given a "safety" or at least that is what one of the announcers said. I believe his line was something like this, "boy, you sure dont see that everyday..a safety from an false start penalty". When I heard this i looked down to the score and I still had 0 and I was still on defense with Illinois back on the 1 yard line again.

Strange but needs to be fixed......
Yep, same thing happened to me.. I did get the 2 points for the safety, and then I had to kick the ball.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »