Home

I am starting to feel bad :(

This is a discussion on I am starting to feel bad :( within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I am starting to feel bad :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Great post! It just bothers me when I try to criticize the game on these forums that people just start calling you out. They make me feel like the bad guy because I said that it should play like this etc....I never direct any criticism towards OMT or Ian. I just feel that someone over there at EA headquarters needs to step up and take the blame for the issues. It sucks that these guys put in the time on these forums communicating with the consumers and EA's big "dogs" are cashing in....Mad respect to the designers, but no offense, we're tired of the crap.
I dont understand the active defense of EA here either. This site should be informative and objective nothing more nothing less. This website is not here to promote or posture on behalf of any game developing company. I get the feeling sometimes that gets lost here. The issues that we bring to the table that even allow change to be implemented are vital. It does not matter whether they fit the corporate vision, if not discusssed stagnant gaming is a certainty. They may fit the vision later who knows.

A prime example of potential change would be weather effecing gameplay. The position of assessing how someone words or what attitude someone conveys their complaint to EA is not relevant if its within the Terms of Service of Operation Sports, its the fact that it is being discussed which could allow change for the better.

Priorities...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »