Home

It's official, I'm over it.

This is a discussion on It's official, I'm over it. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #57
stewaat

OVR:
Re: It's official, I'm over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Tig you and I go back a ways on these boards. I generally agree with you. The problem with these threads is that the same people keep generating them over and over again, and the actual stuff worth reading gets lost in the wash, so to speak.
Exactly my reason for wanting a selected few having interaction with the EA people so we can erase this clutter. It's not going away on its own!

Middle men would be a HUGE HELP FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the folks at EA want to sift through: "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS!", "EA IS FULL OF LAZY BASTARDS!", "WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE MY SHOES?!".

There are many criticisms for the game which are credible but damn going through these threads for myself is a damn hassle.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #58
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Exactly my reason for wanting a selected few having interaction with the EA people so we can erase this clutter. It's not going away on its own!

Middle men would be a HUGE HELP FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the folks at EA want to sift through: "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS!", "EA IS FULL OF LAZY BASTARDS!", "WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE MY SHOES?!".

There are many criticisms for the game which are credible but damn going through these threads for myself is a damn hassle.
Exactly my point, you just said it better than I.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #59
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Tig you and I go back a ways on these boards. I generally agree with you. The problem with these threads is that the same people keep generating them over and over again, and the actual stuff worth reading gets lost in the wash, so to speak.
I see your point we should have most of these compliants in a centralize thread and people can share thier opinions on all sides but some of the heat for people I guess dont have a problem with the game is crazy...

I remmeber having some great games against you and Auburn Alum dagger and many others on inferior games overall and I hope that with the patches released I can learn to enjoy this game as much as then... However it is frustrating to me and others how a game with so much promise could fall soooo short on simple things.

The Mods have thier hands full keeping the traffic on the boards moving in a efficient manner and even if the game shipped minus the flaws there would be complaints but this game is the ultimate gift and a curse.

Last edited by BigTigLSU; 07-18-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Game plays great to me on Heisman with adjusted sliders. Good luck with 08.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboy79
No need to get on OMT, he is a voice and can easily be misinterperated which is what he is trying to avoid. Makes perfect sense.

On the other hand, I have been monitoring this board frequently to gather opinions of this release. So I must admit I find it disturbing that any company has to rely on its consumers to help resolve issues. Facts are:

a) a product was released incomplete
b) consumer base is being used for QA

Q - will consumers who have worked to resolve issues be compensated by EA for their efforts?

What I do not believe EA/Tiburon understand is that although there may not be competition within the Sports/Football videogame market there is overall competition for consumer's entertainment $. Meaning - if you do not like the game take the $60 and either buy another game or do something else worth while with it. Take your GF or wife out for dinner, go see a movie or whatever. The only way EA/Tiburon will start to comprehend is if you stop buying their incomplete products.
winner
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #62
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

I think it's funny that when I finally jump on the EA NCAA bandwagon, others seem to be jumping off! Hey fellas, I took a shower today, honest!

But seriously, I like this game, and I can't for the life of me imagine anyone playing 08 instead of it.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #63
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

If you have read one of these posts or if you have posted you have done so like a million times. Its a every year thing, NCAA and Madden are coming out, EA will hype it up, and I will buy a copy. I get the game home and wow, there are issues, glitches. It never stops, EA doesn't care, they haven't cared in a long time. Cry, cry, cry. Its like gas prices, things have gotten so bad that we as consumers have learned to take the crap that is given to us, and if things are shined up a little bit we think we are getting a deal. News break; a turd is still a turd even if it is shiny and bright.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #64
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
If you have read one of these posts or if you have posted you have done so like a million times. Its a every year thing, NCAA and Madden are coming out, EA will hype it up, and I will buy a copy. I get the game home and wow, there are issues, glitches. It never stops, EA doesn't care, they haven't cared in a long time. Cry, cry, cry. Its like gas prices, things have gotten so bad that we as consumers have learned to take the crap that is given to us, and if things are shined up a little bit we think we are getting a deal. News break; a turd is still a turd even if it is shiny and bright.
Since when was NCAA/Madden a vital part of society? And what is with people's infactuation with turds?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »