Home

****PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR NEXT THREAD OR POST****

This is a discussion on ****PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR NEXT THREAD OR POST**** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
****PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR NEXT THREAD OR POST****

I just counted 6 threads on the first page where you can pour out you displeasure for the game. We cannot keep having threads made about the same general thing over and over. One; it clutters the thread and 2; Its pointless. especially when there are a number of other threads dealing with the same thing. Let this serve as a warning, the next "unneaded/pointless" thread will not only get locked but the op will receive an infraction.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 07:33 AM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: ****PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR NEXT THREAD OR POST****

I am going to piggyback on this PJ's post/request/warning to issue another request.

Guys/gals, please stop posting threads that have anything to do with Brian Kaldenberg and his website. I understand that he is public enemy number 1 when it comes to this board, but guys even in your attempt to rag on him, point him out for the fraud that he is, or express your displeasure with how he is getting exposure, all you are doing is advertising his website for him. Its bad enough that the man not only is buying up as many sites as he can and/or having his "staff" join OS and try and promote his site by bashing him in the process. We don't need you guys helping him out.

So please, no more posts/threads that mention Brian Kaldenburg and his site. They accomplish nothing other than advertising his site.

Thanks.

-CB

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-22-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: ****PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR NEXT THREAD OR POST****

I would like to add that giving constructive criticism is perfectly fine, however coming in here and bashing EA and/or their development team will not be tolerated. If you can not give suggestions and or criticism without resorting to this, your post will be deleted and if you continue you will be banned.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »