Home

Weather Channel - Down again

This is a discussion on Weather Channel - Down again within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Weather Channel - Down again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Seriously, who cares? Not that big of a deal.
Maybe people that paid $60 for a feature that is advertised in the game and supposed to work? Could be a big deal if you actually like playing in something other than sunny and warm.

As a forum admin, you really shouldn't dismiss your poster so casually. It might be your personal opinion and you are more than entitled to that, but the way you state it with your position comes off harsh.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #18
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
Maybe people that paid $60 for a feature that is advertised in the game and supposed to work? Could be a big deal if you actually like playing in something other than sunny and warm.

As a forum admin, you really shouldn't dismiss your poster so casually. It might be your personal opinion and you are more than entitled to that, but the way you state it with your position comes off harsh.
Yeah, I agree with that. I thought the first guy was rude also, but responding in kind is a good way to start a flame war.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #19
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Could be a big deal if you actually like playing in something other than sunny and warm.
Holy cow, you can manually change the weather to what ever you want, just like you have always been able to do for the majority of the games 10 year life. If you want it to rain, then switch it to rainy. You can even change the temperature if you like.

I agree, the weather channel feature is a nice feature when it works but, in no way does it upset me when it doesn't work. I can change the weather to match the true weather if I like and it is not that hard to do. I also didn't spend $60 for a server to pick my weather for me, I spent the money to play a football game.

I seriously hope that EA doesn't take money and time away from fixing some other bug to work out the weather channel problem. There are other issues that are of more concern at the moment and, if this one was never fixed it wouldn't change my enjoyment (or lack there of) of the game one bit.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #20
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

It's working just fine here (PS3).
Old 07-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #21
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

works for me now 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #22
Rookie

USC-Trojans's Arena

OVR: 3

Works for me, but sometimes it takes some sweet time to load the weather.

(X360)
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #23
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

Working for me now too (360), 88 and fair in Annapolis at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium as we speak. Maybe all the work they're having to do on the servers because of that whole dynasty deal caused the feature to go offline for awhile?

Last edited by GoVols1985; 07-22-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #24
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Thanks for your opinion, I'll keep that in mind. I wasn't aware that I had to agree with everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »