Home

Online Dynasty update

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #41
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Online Dynasty update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure
yes because its ridiculous how theres so many problems in this game
One thing you have to keep in mind though is that crying over spilled milk does nobody any good. All we can do is identify the issue and fix it as soon as possible. Ifs and woulda couldas don't help anything. We are disappointed in the bugs that have been uncovered post ship, but we can't roll back time. All we can do is fix the problems and learn from our mistakes so we catch the bugs next time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #42
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
One thing you have to keep in mind though is that crying over spilled milk does nobody any good. All we can do is identify the issue and fix it as soon as possible. Ifs and woulda couldas don't help anything. We are disappointed in the bugs that have been uncovered post ship, but we can't roll back time. All we can do is fix the problems and learn from our mistakes so we catch the bugs next time.

Hey OMT I gave you all my info's earlier on the PM but I forgot to tell you my GT.

MY gamertag is: scarfoe1
Old 07-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 13

Our league had a dynasty problem a few days ago. Our commish (360 gamertag: KeeganJacobs) changed his schedule by switching his week 1 bye to week 2 and playing his week 2 opponent (UCLA) in week 1. He was Tennessee. So all he did was switch those 2 games to have his bye in week 2 ....

Well he lost to UCLA 23-21 and the system made him 0-2 in his dynasty with a PT. Diff of 42 PF and 46 PA. It also made UCLA 2-0. Has this glitch been addressed?

Also, when I first bought the game i went online and played keeganjacobs in a ranked game. When i checked my OFFLINE PROFILE i was 0-2 with 2 losses to him. I had only played him once.

Please address these issues. For us competitive types, this stuff kills the game. The dynasty issue shattered any Natl title hopes for Tennessee in our 6 person dynasty and that is very frustrating.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:35 PM   #44
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Sorry to be a pain but any chance of responding to my question, I'm curious if the team stats errors i am seeing are related to this or not.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

OMT,

Thanks again for clearing my dynasty up. Now I've got another problem, though I don't think it's as big. I've resent my invites to everyone and it let's me do all this. Once I pick our settings and the cpu starts generating the schedule and suck it tells me Transfer Failed and then says that the online dynasty servers are currently unavailable. I've been trying for three hours now. Is this true that the servers are down or am I still stuck? Thanks,

Stunna
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #46
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
Sorry to be a pain but any chance of responding to my question, I'm curious if the team stats errors i am seeing are related to this or not.
As I said a few posts ago, we believe this will be fixed with our server patch.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:42 PM   #47
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunna23
OMT,

Thanks again for clearing my dynasty up. Now I've got another problem, though I don't think it's as big. I've resent my invites to everyone and it let's me do all this. Once I pick our settings and the cpu starts generating the schedule and suck it tells me Transfer Failed and then says that the online dynasty servers are currently unavailable. I've been trying for three hours now. Is this true that the servers are down or am I still stuck? Thanks,

Stunna
I wouldn't be surprised. They are going to be burning the midnight oil to get this issue cleaned up and apply a fix that will go out to every EA locker out there.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

Cool, thanks man. Hey, does your wife know you're still working? If I lived closer I'd take ya out for a drink, you probably need one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »