Home

Old 07-25-2008, 10:46 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Thumbs down Re: OMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
Uh, who made you the voice of the community? I for one would be super pissed if they took out my formation audibles. As someone who uses UC Bearcats in dynasty, this is the first year on next gen that I can run something close to Brian Kelly's "Cat Attack" on the game. Why would you just decide it would be good to replace them with a feature you like more? Why wouldn't you just say, "Could you please add formation subs for 2010"?

You do understand with true formation subs you can put what ever player you want in what ever position you want for single formation? The new system is ok but the old system included the new system plus alot more options.

You cant do anything in the new "right stick" subs that you couldnt with formation subs. But there is a bunch of stuff you could do with form subs and you cant with the right stick.

Both would be nice i guess

**edit** actually im a genius!!

How easy would it be to leave the r stick as is but add one of the selectable items as "Formation sub"

For eaxmple

HB Spell
Wr Swap
Jumbo
Formation Sub.

Then add the form subs back in to the menu system and you could set up your players to whatever you want.

So if i ran a normal iform i could use

Normal for my starting RB
HB Spell for my backup
Formation for my sophmore to get some carries. ***assuming i put the SO back in as the starter in the formation sub menu**

This would be ideal i think!

Last edited by hoots711; 07-25-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:58 AM   #34
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: OMT

ultimately i think OMT and the other EA developers will get restricted from coming to this forum because of threads like this. the game is crap and it seems he is frustrated having to constantly answer for it.

once some higher level ea cat gets wind of what's going on in these forums- us complaining, him responding, us getting pissed at the response- i bet he'll get shut down. it's a shame but that's the way these companies work. once the bad vibes (from negative posts from us and the smarmy replies) outweigh the positive effects, it's ovah! (Stephen A. Smith)
Old 07-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #35
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
ultimately i think OMT and the other EA developers will get restricted from coming to this forum because of threads like this. the game is crap and it seems he is frustrated having to constantly answer for it.

once some higher level ea cat gets wind of what's going on in these forums- us complaining, him responding, us getting pissed at the response- i bet he'll get shut down. it's a shame but that's the way these companies work. once the bad vibes (from negative posts from us and the smarmy replies) outweigh the positive effects, it's ovah! (Stephen A. Smith)
Yeah i think your right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #36
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

OVR: 9

What really needs to make a comeback is defensive assignments. At least last year we had WR or RB spotlight, but for some reason they stripped it out of this years version. WTF?
Old 07-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAreaper26
What really needs to make a comeback is defensive assignments. At least last year we had WR or RB spotlight, but for some reason they stripped it out of this years version. WTF?
Completely agree. If I have a strong corner, I want him on your best WR. Every Time!!!! As of right now, just one depth chart edit can change that. And no one want's to guess by using the R Stick formation changes. Oops, he's not on this side this time, oh well, hope Johnny Average DB doesn't get burnt. Then I'll try my matchup luck again next play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »