Home

wake forest player ratings got screwed

This is a discussion on wake forest player ratings got screwed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
wake forest player ratings got screwed

alphonso smith for wake forest was an impact player in 2008 with about maybe 92 or 93 rating i dont remember. last year his stats were 8 picks 166 yards and 3 tds. so this year he is rated 85 overall... wtf that is a huge screwjob and then

last year freshman josh adams was 79 or 80 overall he had 953 rushing yards as a freshman and was acc rookie of the year now he is 81 overall........ he should be at least 85

and the other dumb thing some guy for wake forest named patterson is an impact player this year who the frig is that i looked up his stats last year he had 52 tackles and 1 pick as a saftey and now he is a freaking impact palyer wtffffffffffffffff they messed up wakes roster so much and i know i can edit it but edits dont work online its so gayyy

also alphonso smith has been an all american since his sophmore year 3 time all american with 85 overall good job ea you really know how to rank your players i will add more later about why florida state should not be 99 overall on defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: wake forest player ratings got screwed

You have the ability to change the ratings, right? So do it.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 26

You bring up a point that's been noticed already. Wake did get a serious screw job with the ratings! Alphonso Smith is the best cover corner in the country. Patterson is good, but not an impact over Smith. In my roster I have Smith as a 95 ovr and Adams as an 88 ovr.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #4
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Ive noticed this also with some ACC teams. With a lot of teams in general. And not only that, there are teams with players on them that I have no idea who they are. Im inputing the rosters myself and I use three sources to do that. Ive noticed with Florida St. that there are about 5-6 players who I cant find on any of the roster sources and there are many teams that are like this.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

Trust me......teams have this.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »