Home

RUSHING game ISNT very realistic...

This is a discussion on RUSHING game ISNT very realistic... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2008, 10:02 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: RUSHING game ISNT very realistic...

ok folks...thats why I love this forum, good intelligent feedback. Ok, the majority of replies here seem to disagree with my assessment of the running game but I am happy to hear that and just think that I need to practice a little more based on some of the comments and tips.

However there are still some that do agree with my points, so maybe it comes down to practicing some more on AA. Now maybe my AA sliders need some tweaking to see what others do

Based on another post here, they say that the CPU sliders dont even work in the game so I have never even touched the cpu sliders...but I am going to tweak the AA sliders a bit to try and find a happy medium

Not to get off my original subject but I really find putting PASS PRESSURE on the CPU QBs near impossible. Let me rephrase that...i can put some pressure from time to time to force bad throws but I almost find it near impossible to get the sacks!

It's almost as if the QB reads and releases much too fast.....some passing plays should force him to hold onto the ball a little longer and risk getting hit blindly or forced out of the pocket due to pressure. I just dont see this happening....Am I wrong on this assessment too?

thanks for your help all!
Old 07-30-2008, 05:44 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 20

The running game is broken at least for me because I can run all over the cpu but the cpu can't run at all on me even on Heisman. I hold even great rushing teams to one or two ypc. The broken sliders also don't help the situation because in order to help the cpu running I have to make my running game unstoppable. Even then bumping up the run blocking to 100 and upping the rb ability still doesn't help the computer much.

Also another issue I noticed is fast cpu qb's like Pat White can't run very well at all. They just don't seem to want to cut the ball up field. Then you have the cpu run the qb option or choice with slow qb's all time resulting in a 5 to 6 yard loss everytime. Or my favorite is when the cpu tries to pitch it on the option while in the hole and hits an o-linemen with it.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:41 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 17

I think the Rushing issues with the CPU have been going on for years in both the NCAA and the Madden games. I've always had my team have the best rush defense year after year due to the ineffectiveness of the CPU rushing attack
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »