Home

im already bored of ncaa 09

This is a discussion on im already bored of ncaa 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: im already bored of ncaa 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
HAHAAHH Damn Donny, you mean this aint fun?

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

Ughhh this was a game I played last night and this was common. I ended up winning 34-27, but to trade scores back and forth because of a design decision to handicap the defense, yep, I agree, not fun for me. I'm sure the guy using UF was having fun though. Mehhhh BTW, I'm in Cover 3 with man mixed in and the Middle 1/3 safety still allows the WR to get deeper than him. I think it was because of the Tebow scrambling. It does something to your coverage guys when the QB runs around like that.
Flat out so bad.

How does someone from EA watch this and go, WOW we made a great product. We should be proud. It is anything but realistic, should of just labeled it NCAA 09: The cheese.

Nothing to prevent those things is what makes it a devlopers fault. Someone like LB knows defense so that can not be a comeeback from some of the blind people who defend EA.

It is flat out broken gameplay. Sure ANYONE can scramble around and EA can't stop them. BUT their should be negatives that happen with such moves.

All I can do is shake my head at this stuff. Amazing it get through
Old 07-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Flat out so bad.

How does someone from EA watch this and go, WOW we made a great product. We should be proud. It is anything but realistic, should of just labeled it NCAA 09: The cheese.

Nothing to prevent those things is what makes it a devlopers fault. Someone like LB knows defense so that can not be a comeeback from some of the blind people who defend EA.

It is flat out broken gameplay. Sure ANYONE can scramble around and EA can't stop them. BUT their should be negatives that happen with such moves.

All I can do is shake my head at this stuff. Amazing it get through
seems like im not the only one who knows the game is broken

and great video lbz

too bad no madden/ncaa producer will ever respond in here or admit what happened got past testing and its our fault that this happened
Old 07-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #19
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Why would you buy the game if you didn't like dynasty mode. You should have known that if you didn't like dynasty mode you weren't gonna play the game too long.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #20
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD

and great video lbz

too bad no madden/ncaa producer will ever respond in here or admit what happened got past testing and its our fault that this happened
read my signature EA knows that they are shipping broken games The second quote is from OMT himself. They know that people are going to buy this game because they have the only license to make licensed games. Madden will be the same way. Do your self a favor and rent the game before buying.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD

and great video lbz

I am not bias to any developer or title. A good game is a good game. BUT I also know a broken game when I play one.

I am just vocal enough to say it and not going to sit here and go "It is ok, their is mistakes but it is a decent game" Great games are great games and OK games are ok. NCAA 09 is "OK" that is about it.

It has alot of stuff that COULD make it great. But they let gameplay problem effect that. Presentation issues, commentary issues, Roster issues, ect I could over look with without a second thought.

BUT when the gameplay itself is very annoying and has alot of naggin issues, then it becomes more of a burdon to try and play than a enjoyment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #22
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

If you have been on this forum complaining about the broken game that is NCAA, and you go out on release day and buy madden, then it is your own fault if the game is glitchy. Rent it, borrow it, whatever but if EA sports doesnt see a drop in income next year will be the same crappy game.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #23
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Then the gaming industry isn't for you. You will never get a completly excellent game. Never.
I beg to differ... you won't get perfection but you can get excellence. NHL 08 was perfect but it was excellent! IMO, this game, in its current state, is not close to either.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #24
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
HAHAAHH Damn Donny, you mean this aint fun?

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

Ughhh this was a game I played last night and this was common. I ended up winning 34-27, but to trade scores back and forth because of a design decision to handicap the defense, yep, I agree, not fun for me. I'm sure the guy using UF was having fun though. Mehhhh BTW, I'm in Cover 3 with man mixed in and the Middle 1/3 safety still allows the WR to get deeper than him. I think it was because of the Tebow scrambling. It does something to your coverage guys when the QB runs around like that.
If you play realistic you won't have that problem. I don't drop my QB 50 yards and then throw.

Your heart will be broke on Aug 12. cause if thats how you play, Madden will do that too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »