Home

Funny Video of Angry Gamer

This is a discussion on Funny Video of Angry Gamer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #25
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Funny Video of Angry Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22
I just sit and laugh at some peoples comments about the game...How this guy can make a video of a play where the lineman he is talking about is not even looking at the ball carrier and gets cutblock is beyond me...I bet you anything that if the ball carrier would have made the tackle.. he would make a video of why did he make the tackle when he was not even looking at the running back

people need to realize that this is a 60 dollar game....this is not a game that cost thousands of dollars where you can expect the a.i to run like half a human brain..

all sports video games will have some kind of flaw or 2 or more then that in it to make the flow of the a.i compete and run properly..

When sony or ms make a console worth 3000 dollars and charge a game like madden 2020 300 dollars fo the game or more then we can expect brilliant a.i but for now a 60 dollar a.i gets you this in any sports game
How old are you...stuff like this wasn't even an issue 10 years ago on Madden '98.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #26
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanjr
Syracuse defensive lineman have no molecular structure, that type of run happens to them every week.

+1 lmao
Old 07-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yea you are right...This was much better in 98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tse3Uo8vkKU
Old 07-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #28
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

OVR: 4

if that DT doesnt jump over the WRs block, he would never play again. His knee would have exploded. A the missed 1st tackle is legit to. You see over pursue missed arm tackles all the time. BUT if the DT had the sense to jump over the WR, why didnt he grab the RB????? Sit on that and think about it.......

lmao
Old 07-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #29
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22
Yea you are right...This was much better in 98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tse3Uo8vkKU
Wow!! We had refs. on the field during the actual plays back in 1998? Not just when a penalty is called.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #30
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
Wow!! We had refs. on the field during the actual plays back in 1998? Not just when a penalty is called.
Not to mention some pressure on the QB......

EA knows what is supposed to be there, they just throw them in at random when they need another "new feature."
Old 07-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #31
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona

EA knows what is supposed to be there, they just throw them in at random when they need another "new feature."
Yeah I think you might be on to something. But its been working all this time on the Sheeple so why change now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 10

LoL, I be saying the same thing when I play people, But it happens on both sides sooo, I can't really cry too much

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »