Home

Online Dynasty, can't get in to it and 2 of my leagues are dead now

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty, can't get in to it and 2 of my leagues are dead now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:43 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Online Dynasty, can't get in to it and 2 of my leagues are dead now

This is complete BS. First one I can't get into anymore, it will start to load and then when it says it's finished loading it takes me back to the main menu everytime and it's been that way for a few days now.
Now, the commish of another online league is having that same problem. He can't get into it at all, so we can't advance and so this league is now dead. After all these hours put into it and it's gone because of EA's glitchy BS game.

I f*cking HATE EA sports. Can't get anything right EVER. We were all having fun in our dynasty and were in week 10 and getting things going and it was very active. Now we have to start it over because the commish can't get into the damn dynasty. And who is to say this won't happen again when we do start over.
God I feel stupid for buying an EA product again.
I know some of you will say "quit crying, don't play"
BS. I payed $60 damn dollars for this game and it's the only damn college football option and is it too much to ask for it to work right??? It's very frustrating. 2 of my dynasties are over for me and I put a lot of time in both. F*CK THIS GAME

Great online football MMORPG
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3831596
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »