Home

Cannot connect to dynasty servers after a game.

This is a discussion on Cannot connect to dynasty servers after a game. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Cannot connect to dynasty servers after a game.

I am the commish in a two person dynasty and this happens every now and then. I will finish a game against the computer and then I get an error message that says there is an error with the online dynasty servers, then it gives me the option to retry or exit online dynasty. If I hit retry it just gives me the same message, if I hit exit my game results will me lost.
A few weeks ago I got it a couple of times trying to enter an online dynasty (different one) but I noticed if I reset my xbox I was able to get in.
It has happened now in two of my last thee games against the computer and is getting annoying.

Does this happen to anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Cannot connect to dynasty servers after a game.

This same thing happened to my brother last night in our dynasty. As a last resort because it would not advance for hours, i told him to unplug his ethernet chord and replug it in and we couldn't believe it but it worked. I don't know if this is a universal fix but it worked in that instance. you should try it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »