Home

Robo QB fix? Experts respond...

This is a discussion on Robo QB fix? Experts respond... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Robo QB fix? Experts respond...

Apologie if this has been discussed or if I'm just out of my mind but...

With Patch 1 release couldnt we quickly go through and simply drop the QBA and QP throwing Power some arbitrary figure for EVERY QB? Obviously this wouldnt fix things 2 and 3 years down the road in dynasty land or online but for offline play it could get us sim heads to the second patch where we could then tweak the game to our liking.

Thoughts? Am I nuts? Is it worth trying?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Robo QB fix? Experts respond...

bump
Old 08-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Apologie if this has been discussed or if I'm just out of my mind but...

With Patch 1 release couldnt we quickly go through and simply drop the QBA and QP throwing Power some arbitrary figure for EVERY QB? Obviously this wouldnt fix things 2 and 3 years down the road in dynasty land or online but for offline play it could get us sim heads to the second patch where we could then tweak the game to our liking.

Thoughts? Am I nuts? Is it worth trying?

Sure, just quit your job I guess. That's way too much effort I'd want put in a videogame. You're talking editing 400+ qbs.

Patch #2 has already been submitted and I can wait a week or so. This game is gonna be the **** once that happens.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
Sure, just quit your job I guess. That's way too much effort I'd want put in a videogame. You're talking editing 400+ qbs.

Patch #2 has already been submitted and I can wait a week or so. This game is gonna be the **** once that happens.
Hey all I'm saying is these "legends" like FK and DKrause sit there and edit the whole databse in 10 minutes...j/k it was just an idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »