Home

Awesome freaking glitch. just awesome

This is a discussion on Awesome freaking glitch. just awesome within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 01:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Awesome freaking glitch. just awesome

So I'm in my dynasty and i'm super simming defense all game because playing freaking defense is basically a glitch, or at least broken in itself.

anyways i'm in overtime number three, they have the ball first, i super sim, they score a td, fail the two point, my turn to get the ball and try and win this thing finally.

so i exit out of super sim and its there ball 1st and 10 on the 25, i'm like what the f. i knew something was wrong, so i let one play happen, they throw an incomplete pass. game over. awesome.freaking awesome.

is this game officially broken yet? can i pleae have my 60 dollars back, and if not, why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Awesome freaking glitch. just awesome

careful a mod might pm you.. but i agree with you
Old 08-07-2008, 01:56 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsinister11
So I'm in my dynasty and i'm super simming defense all game because playing freaking defense is basically a glitch, or at least broken in itself.

anyways i'm in overtime number three, they have the ball first, i super sim, they score a td, fail the two point, my turn to get the ball and try and win this thing finally.

so i exit out of super sim and its there ball 1st and 10 on the 25, i'm like what the f. i knew something was wrong, so i let one play happen, they throw an incomplete pass. game over. awesome.freaking awesome.

is this game officially broken yet? can i pleae have my 60 dollars back, and if not, why?

haha look at my thread about invisible players...invisible players? it has to be broken
Old 08-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

This thread is full of awesome, awesome to the MAX.

Bordering on totally tubular. All we need is for you to "Super Sim" returning the game. That would truly be, like, so totally awesome.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:20 AM   #5
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

One time I was playing online and my opponent missed a long FG. He then was given the ball right back where he had previously 1st and 10 as he proceeded to score a TD on that drive. I lost the game by 3. Thats a nice feature EA threw in there as well.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 03:26 AM   #6
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Or when you Super Sim defense and the CPU scores and you go ahead and Super
Sim the kickoff but they just replay the last down and get another TD. That my friend is whats awesome.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:14 AM   #7
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I just played a game using LSU and I multiple cases where my own O-linemen gets in the way on my passes, downfield, and it deflects off of them. Then I had an issue where I ran a slot-slant route towards the sideline, my player caught it, I press up-left on the stick to hit the sideline but he somehow gets sucked into a defender 5 yds away from him for a tackle. Then I ran the same play again, SAME result. Also in this same game, I encountered more of my own players jumping up and catching passes intended for ANOTHER of my players, and to top it off the CPU WR's were warping into catching passes that were way in front of them and should have been incomplete.

I seriously think this the worst sports game ever. Others will say no, but given the amount of power of next-gen systems, this game is truly terrible, and there is an issue on nearly every other play. If not for the good graphics, this game would get my vote for the worst game I've ever bought....and that goes all the way back to Nintendo days.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #8
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
One time I was playing online and my opponent missed a long FG. He then was given the ball right back where he had previously 1st and 10 as he proceeded to score a TD on that drive. I lost the game by 3. Thats a nice feature EA threw in there as well.
The dude you were playing is a turd. I would have punted the ball on the next down to give you the ball.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »