Home

EVERYONE try these SLIDERS...

This is a discussion on EVERYONE try these SLIDERS... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
EVERYONE try these SLIDERS...

hum/cpu offense and defense at 0. special team: kick off power at 70, fg/punt acc 0. tell me your results and if the game feels better...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: EVERYONE try these SLIDERS...

You're probably better off posting this in the sliders section man.

What level though? I'll give them a try.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 08-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

What level?
Old 08-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

all american, 5 min. i've got some good result. VT me vs Wisconson. 24(me)-7. i went 12-22, 98 yar 1 int, sack 4 times (cpu dl adjusted at the line) and rushed for only 40 yrds on 18 attempts and they were hard earned. i had to hit my holes. Wisconson qb: 11-27, 110 yrds, 3 int, sacked 3 times, rushed 57 yrds on 20 attempts. with the kick returns, on average, they started on their 30 with a couple of touch backs.

i noticed the cpu qb threw plenty of poor balls due to my dl pressure. also cpu wr dropped reached passes, bad passes were not pinpoint. i'm going to test them alil more...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »