Home

The most insane transfer ever

This is a discussion on The most insane transfer ever within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #17
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: The most insane transfer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Right. The logic with players transferring is based on depth the team has on his position versus other schools. There are also a bunch of other factors that I don't know off the top of my head. Generally you will get more transfer requests if you are a bad team. Though the example of a player transferring from LSU to Florida is odd if it wasn't because of broken recruiting promises.
Figured, I have depth at almost every position and redshirts waiting to step in aswell. Also, my first year or two I had a couple guys wanting to transfer, but I haven't had a guy wanna leave the team in about 7 years. I'm guessing the main reason for that is they usually get subbed in to play in the 4th QTR because of the score.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #18
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Is this a guy that was recruited? If so, are you sure you didn't break a promise?
Uh, oh... Someone didn't come through on delivering that SUV. :-)
Old 08-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Is this a guy that was recruited? If so, are you sure you didn't break a promise?
OMT does a transfer have to sit out 1 in game year in the game? (like the real ncaa)

Or can transfers play right away (since its a video game..)
Old 08-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #20
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoots711
OMT does a transfer have to sit out 1 in game year in the game? (like the real ncaa)

Or can transfers play right away (since its a video game..)
yes they have to sit out. I have a tranfer TE from UGA on my team and I can't play him in my current season.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 08-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #21
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Actually I don't think he would be able to play at all at UF. Usually when transferring in conference there is the normal 1 year + 1 year for transferring in conference. So he would have to sit out 2 years.
Thats not true, Justin Boren left Michigan and Transfered to Ohio State, he sits out only 1 year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3363195

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I will double check and let you know. But I dont know what promise I could of broken in his third year? If I remember correctly he signed the season I won the national title, so I had unlocked more promises, and was redshirted during another national championship season.

And yes, the game is making him sit out a year. If I broke a promise, wouldnt he rather go pro (considering all of his accomplishments and skill level) than sit out a year to just play one more year.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #23
Rookie

wow, thats when you restart that ish. It makes more sense for the LSU player to delcare for the draft (RS SO) than wait 2 years to play in the NFL. Who cares if they broke a promise of not beating your rivals or whatever, DUDE WON THE HEISMAN!
I know it's coded, but can there should be a common sense aspect to the game imo.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

I guess since he left I cant check my promises to him but I dont think there are any year three promises?

Also my integrity is completely full so I dont think I broke any.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »