Home

OMT- Quick question about trophies

This is a discussion on OMT- Quick question about trophies within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
OMT- Quick question about trophies

I earned like 5 trophies in my recent year (2010), i saved my dynasty, my profile and everything. I even turned the game off, then back on and the trophies were there. But today when I went to play, they are gone. What gives??? Can we get these trophies back???

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OMT- Quick question about trophies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwinkler2000
I earned like 5 trophies in my recent year (2010), i saved my dynasty, my profile and everything. I even turned the game off, then back on and the trophies were there. But today when I went to play, they are gone. What gives??? Can we get these trophies back???

thanks
Are all your settings the same? Did you have to pick a new favorite team? Remember, your NCAA profile is tied to your console profile, so if you log into a different console profile it won't find your NCAA profile.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OMT- Quick question about trophies

nope everything is the same. That's the thing. I saved everything like I normally do, went back and the trophies were there. Turned off the machine, then came back about 30 minutes later, loaded everything and the trophies are still there.

Today, logged on like normal, and the only trophies there are the one I got for 2009, my BCS title trophy, Heisman, Doak, and Maxwell. But not my other BCS that I won for 2010 or my 2 Straight BCS title or my punting trophy. Nada.

That's the thing that makes me think it's a glitch. They were there after I saved, 30 minutes later when I logged back on but today all the trophies I won in 2009 and 2010 are gone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »