Home

OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010?

This is a discussion on OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6
OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010?

Remember back in the day, when it would tell you what round your players got drafted in after you advanced to recruiting? I think it was in like 03 or something. OMT, is that something we could bring back? You spend so much time recruiting, developing and playing with these kids, and unless you play Madden, you just throw them away like disposable razors. I would like to know how high of a draft choice they became, and I think for online dynasties, it could be for bragging rights to see who had the most players drafted. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate or tied into Madden at all, just some formula that spits out where they hypothetically got drafted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
Remember back in the day, when it would tell you what round your players got drafted in after you advanced to recruiting? I think it was in like 03 or something. OMT, is that something we could bring back? You spend so much time recruiting, developing and playing with these kids, and unless you play Madden, you just throw them away like disposable razors. I would like to know how high of a draft choice they became, and I think for online dynasties, it could be for bragging rights to see who had the most players drafted. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate or tied into Madden at all, just some formula that spits out where they hypothetically got drafted.
I couldn't agree more, it wasn't that big of a deal and it was still a nice little small feature.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

That would be a nice little feature. It would make the game a little bit more realistic. Lets say if you recruit a player and you he plays all 4 years it would be kinda cool to see where he goes in the draft.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

Yeah, exactly. Say you have some 3* kid that ended up being a stud for you; you would love to see what the pro's think of him, or some kid that absolutely dominated the college scene but is undersized or not fast enough; will he get a shot at the top level? A small thing for sure, but it could be something really cool too.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Another nice touch would be the ability to click on a current player and see how many stars/rank recruit he was........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucepoppi17
Another nice touch would be the ability to click on a current player and see how many stars/rank recruit he was........
Yeah, that definitely would be. That is long overdue. You could tailor your recruiting efforts to guys that end up being good ballplayers for you.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #7
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Could we also bring back formation subs? pls kkthx
Old 08-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouzwun
Could we also bring back formation subs? pls kkthx
I second that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »