Home

EA how do you explain this in your games?

This is a discussion on EA how do you explain this in your games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2008, 12:30 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EA how do you explain this in your games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Pursuit angles EA...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DID YOU DESTROY THE PURSUIT ANGLES!

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

Oh my goodness, what platform is this on? My favorite part was when 3 guys were approaching the returner around midfield and simoultaneously turned around and ran away from him! I've honestly never seen it that bad in a game I've played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2008, 12:33 AM   #26
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Pursuit angles are ridiculous in this game. Is that patchable?
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 08-21-2008, 12:36 AM   #27
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Haha, I was trying to tell you people to make this year the boycott year and no one listened to me and called ME crazy and went out and bought this game. I find it funny sitting back and seeing these threads. I'm glad OMT dedicates all(?) his time to interaction with us. Although I'd rather have no interaction and maybe some work on the game if it made it better.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:59 AM   #28
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

did any of you guys watch that video entitled "Response to apexisfree" ????? That s**t was hilarious! I literally LOL'd!! He ripped NCAA 09 a new one
Old 08-21-2008, 01:02 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 9

Ok, for all of you that are complaining about pursuit angles, let me make something clear to you....

TURN YOUR FREAKING RBA DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

A majority of these videos with horrible-looking pursuit angles its because the running back is unfairly faster than everyone they are running against. ESPECIALLY the most recent video posted. watch the CB that gets burned. If you have RBA too high the bad pursuit angles are elevated into the stratosphere but if you play with RBA at 40 or below (I believe 40 is the point where speed is approximately correct based on ratings between O and D players) this is not as bad of a problem.

And seriously quit anointing this guy as a legend. He's an idiot. Not a legend. You could do the kind of stuff he's doing with any game. I bet I could make 20 videos complaining about unrealistic things in every NCAA and Madden ever made, even the ones that people love. I could do it with NBA 2k8, too.

At some point people need to stop complaining and use their brains to figure out that alot of problems can be fixed by making smart decisions with sliders. But that would be much too hard, so let's just keep complaining along with poorly made videos with poor ideas in them.

Last edited by doctorhay53; 08-21-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #30
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Ok, for all of you that are complaining about pursuit angles, let me make something clear to you....

TURN YOUR FREAKING RBA DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

A majority of these videos with horrible-looking pursuit angles its because the running back is unfairly faster than everyone they are running against. ESPECIALLY the most recent video posted. watch the CB that gets burned. If you have RBA too high the bad pursuit angles are elevated into the stratosphere but if you play with RBA at 40 or below (I believe 40 is the point where speed is approximately correct based on ratings between O and D players) this is not as bad of a problem.

And seriously quit anointing this guy as a legend. He's an idiot. Not a legend. You could do the kind of stuff he's doing with any game. I bet I could make 20 videos complaining about unrealistic things in every NCAA and Madden ever made, even the ones that people love. I could do it with NBA 2k8, too.

At some point people need to stop complaining and use their brains to figure out that alot of problems can be fixed by making smart decisions with sliders. But that would be much too hard, so let's just keep complaining about poorly made videos with poor ideas in them.
Got news for ya chief.

That WAS at RBA of 40.

Try again.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:13 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Got news for ya chief.

That WAS at RBA of 40.

Try again.
I find that hard to believe....but, what spd was the returner? how good was the team you were playing? I don't think you can argue the fact that there is obviously a large speed disparity in that video.

Last edited by doctorhay53; 08-21-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2008, 01:16 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzouj
Oh my goodness, what platform is this on? My favorite part was when 3 guys were approaching the returner around midfield and simoultaneously turned around and ran away from him! I've honestly never seen it that bad in a game I've played.
Those three guys were offensive lineman anyway. They changed direction because the returner baited them into doing it, then used his superior speed and agility to blow by their confused a****.

Man I've never seen that happen to a lineman in real life. wait....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »