Home

Wow anyone seen this before?

This is a discussion on Wow anyone seen this before? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Wow anyone seen this before?

So I am tied 42-42 in my game with 10 seconds to play and one time out. I have the ball on the 15 going in. Its 3rd down and I decide lets just kick it and not risk a turn over. So the CPU calls TO and ices me.... I line up to kick it, boot it.... off the left cross bar! NO GOOD!

So then I expect to be on D for 1 more play but no, I get the ball 1st and 10 on my own 20?!?!?!!? WTH is that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Wow anyone seen this before?

I had something weird happen to me. I intercepted a pass in the back of the end zone and I didn't even try to run it out. I should have the ball 1st and 10 on the 20, instead it placed the ball 1st and 10 on the 1. I ran the ball on first down, then passed for enough yards on second down to give me a first down at the 15 yard line. However, it was then 3rd and 20 on the 15 yard line even though there wasn't any penalty on the play.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Wow anyone seen this before?

Something similar happened to me but in an overtime game. My DB picked off a pass on 4th down and got tackled on my 20. I started my drive from that spot, had to kick a field goal after only advancing past mid-field and then I got the ball back again right after that on my own 20, then the game ended after calling one play. I'm not 100% familiar with college football overtime rules, but I would think that's not supposed to happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »