Home

Old 08-31-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Rookie

tkerl10's Arena

OVR: 1
Player Subs

It would have been nice, if you could sub players of NCAA 09 like you sub players on Madden 09 without pressing start, but by going to the formations before picking a play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Player Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkerl10
It would have been nice, if you could sub players of NCAA 09 like you sub players on Madden 09 without pressing start, but by going to the formations before picking a play
It sure would. Hopefully, this will be in next year.

With UF playing as many as 6 players at tailback this year (Rainey, Harvin, Moody, Demps, James and Moore), I would really like to have this option in the game.

There are a number of teams that will use 3 or even 4 tailbacks in any given game (Clemson, LSU, USC, etc), so this is a needed feature. Another needed feature is AI that has teams use more than one RB a game.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
It sure would. Hopefully, this will be in next year.

With UF playing as many as 6 players at tailback this year (Rainey, Harvin, Moody, Demps, James and Moore), I would really like to have this option in the game.

There are a number of teams that will use 3 or even 4 tailbacks in any given game (Clemson, LSU, USC, etc), so this is a needed feature. Another needed feature is AI that has teams use more than one RB a game.
Unit, one thing I've noticed in Play Now mode is a team using 2 HB's way more than I ever remembered in the past. We use 3 or 4 so it's still not accurate enough. On one of my wishlist posts I put rotations and placing a premium on fresh legs as something needed in the future.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

madden player subs are great, I wish NCAA adds that into the game next season because I love to switch players in and out and online you can only pause a number of times plus I know it prolly bothers the other guy....
Old 09-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does anyone know how to get players to automatically sub in/out? I play with Florida State and they rotate in d-lineman and linebackers all the time. I know you can set the auto subs, but that affects the CPU as well. I also tried to change subs under coaching strategy, but whether I put ti to 100 or 0, nothing works. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »