Home

NCAA2009 problems

This is a discussion on NCAA2009 problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA2009 problems

Hey i am connected to a wireless internet router and have a solid connection. my friends are connected the same way. we have played online before in nba2k8, mgs4 and even a couple gms in ncaa2009. for some reason when i go to play my friends online in ncaa09 and get to the point where you choose teams it does not work. all of a sudden one person will get kicked out of the room and it will say user has left the session or whatever. i always know when this is going to happen because the team they are choosing will be the same as mine on my screen. this is bull because i can play almost anyone else online when i go to randomly play somebody, i just cant play my friends

if anyone has any insight on what could be the problem...other than resetting the router etc please help me out. i dont know if i have a setting wrong or what

Also when i take my ps3 out of my house and hook it up somewhere else (like at a friends house) sometimes i can play online again...??

i cant possibly be the only 1 having these problems so hopefully some1 knows what the problem is

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »