Home

Weather Channel Feature Issues

This is a discussion on Weather Channel Feature Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Weather Channel Feature Issues

I know there was a thread about this earlier but it's closed now so is anyone else having problems with the online Weather Channel feature? Every game that I play against the computer is 75 degrees and partly cloudy no matter where I'm playing and it's not in Dynasty mode either and I'm definitely set to the Weather Channel Live Feed and not manual weather.

I'm getting ESPN scores across the bottom of the screen so I know my online is working but the weather won't change for any of the games. Is there something I have to do specifically to sign into the EA Server to get the weather channel feed? By the way, I'm on the PS3 version. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2008, 09:04 AM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

Re: Weather Channel Feature Issues

Am I missing something with the EA Server? I thought I was automatically logged in since I'm getting ESPN scores on the bottom of my screen.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

There was a problem with the server that we fixed right after the game shipped. Everyone was having the same problem you are reporting.

Can someone post if their weather channel feed IS working? Or is it down again?
Old 09-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
There was a problem with the server that we fixed right after the game shipped. Everyone was having the same problem you are reporting.

So there's nowhere I have to go to sign in or anything like that to get the feed? Whenever I turn my game on, I'm seeing the scores across the bottom of the screen so I know it's connected to my router. I thought maybe there was an option on the game where I have to sign into the EA Server or something like that.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #5
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
So there's nowhere I have to go to sign in or anything like that to get the feed? Whenever I turn my game on, I'm seeing the scores across the bottom of the screen so I know it's connected to my router. I thought maybe there was an option on the game where I have to sign into the EA Server or something like that.
I think that is under Xbox Live.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2008, 01:17 PM   #6
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT

Do yu have to sign into EA or just be online for it to work? I have never signed in to the EAservers through the game so that may have been why mine never works.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
Do yu have to sign into EA or just be online for it to work? I have never signed in to the EAservers through the game so that may have been why mine never works.
I don't think you do.. but maybe? It works at the office here without signing in.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I don't think you do.. but maybe? It works at the office here without signing in.
Well that's odd then. I guess it's possible that maybe mine is glitched since I know my connection is working because I'm seeing the ticker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »