Home

Worst Glitch Online

This is a discussion on Worst Glitch Online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Worst Glitch Online

I was just playing someone online. He is a level 15 I think. Well I am pretty much dominating the game until the second half. The game starts to FREEZE (not lag but actual freeze) when he is about to onside kick, and 2 seconds after every snap I have on offense. Then I have a field goal to win it and it FREEZES right when I am about to start the kicking meter and I get ZERO power behind the kick.
The game would only freeze like that when I was on offense and at the same time everytime.

His gamertag was W1LL 617x GATES.

Does OMT know about this. I remember this glitch being in NCAA like 4 years ago but I thought they fixed this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

Re: Worst Glitch Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins
I was just playing someone online. He is a level 15 I think. Well I am pretty much dominating the game until the second half. The game starts to FREEZE (not lag but actual freeze) when he is about to onside kick, and 2 seconds after every snap I have on offense. Then I have a field goal to win it and it FREEZES right when I am about to start the kicking meter and I get ZERO power behind the kick.
The game would only freeze like that when I was on offense and at the same time everytime.

Does OMT know about this. I remember this glitch being in NCAA like 4 years ago but I thought they fixed this.
I wonder if he was doing something to suck up his bandwith when you were on offense...
Old 09-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins

I don't know what he is doing, but if it only happened to you on offense and not him, I think he's found an exploit.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I don't know what he is doing, but if it only happened to you on offense and not him, I think he's found an exploit.
Could he being pressing "stand by" on his router/modem?

And I have never been one of those "_____ is a game killer" or this game is bug filled guys. I have actually been called a blind EA follower.
So this isnt one of those things where I lose a game an exaggerate problem. The glitch was like a clock work and afterwards he sent me a msg saying "GG Rook"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »