Home

Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

This is a discussion on Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

i dont know i have tried and its never worked... as i said above... i have heard stories of it working but you got me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #42
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
wait, so if i do my attempts at keeping guys from leaving early WHILE the commish does it will work? this is the first I am hearing of this. I thought the problem was that it never uploaded it to the server so I simply don't see why this would work.
My dynasty has had 2 offseasons. The first one, the players leaving early returned. The second one they did not.

What was the difference?

We'll in the first go round we did it on a sunday and all 12 users were on and in the room when I advanced to the next step, which is transfers. The players came back the next season, florida got teebow and harvin to stay. lol.

Year 2: one guy missed the offseason, and when I advanced a player restasrted his xbox cuz he couldn't hear anyone in the dynasty through his mic. This is a seperate issue but I cannot hear anyone speak after I advance. The players did not return.

Sounds crazy, but this is a true story.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #43
Rookie

prd689's Arena

A friend and I are going into our fifth season in online dynasty. After our first year, I had 2 DT's try to leave for Pro Draft. I convinced them to stay after spending recruiting time and it worked... I knew it worked because after we advanced the week i had less recruiting time going into the offseason... We were both online at the time of the advancement. Since then, I lost a really good OLB to transfer after convincing him to stay. However I clicked O instead of start to set to advance, so I really couldnt gage whether it was my fault or not. The next year, I had my 3 best players leave for draft..QB..RB..CB.. I convinced them to stay, pressed start to set to advance..and went offline. He advanced the week and I got back on an hour later or so.. They did not stay. As we progress into our next offseason, Im trying to figure out the best way to get guys to stay if i convince them. After I convince them to stay.. I am going to just sit online after i set to advance and hopefully they stay. Im really tired of having to figure out this stupid glitch. We play RICE and SMU in C-USA dynasty... This glitch kills our teams because we dont have the depth to keep on filling holes.. I wish this would get fixed.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:47 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 21

it maybe that if you stay online after getting players to stay (by talking them into staying) and then setting ready to advance and then DO NOT leave the dynasty HQ screen and then the commish advances somehow it d/l the users info? sounds like it might work from reading these post above!
Old 10-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #45
Rookie

prd689's Arena

Whatever the damn glitch is, it needs to be fixed. This stupid glitch has claimed 5 great players off my team...Heisman QB, 2 Thorpe winners, and great OLB's and for some reason it wont save all of my trophies in the trophy room...It only saves them per year...also...the NCAA records only record the commish's records and not mine...

Its like EA just wants us to play with FLorida, LSU, USC, OU, Michigan..etc.. because those teams have the depth to not be too hurt by this glitch...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 11:56 AM   #46
Rookie

prd689's Arena

Do the game designers still even look at these post's? I havent seen them respond to anyone in awhile...
Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
these are the known facts;

1) the commish does not get hotstreaks as the other players in the OD do.

2) the commish does get progression like the other players JUST NOT HOTSTREAKS! i can not state this enough!

3) the commish can return players by talking them into staying while the others dont.

4) sometimes if everyone is logged on at the same time, other players (other than the Commish) can get players to return. I personally have never seen this, but it has been said on this forum by someone. and if the week is advanced while everyone is logged on.

5) the commish can take the OD offline to return players but lose all coach records and integrity hits as well as promises.

To OMT: What do the hotstreaks provide week by week? As I am a commish and I dont get them and I see other players with them does it make players better, and is it different than progression(meaning the +1 by agility, etc.) B/c all I see is a symbol saying that a player is on a hotstreak and not necessarily +1 at anything if you get my point.
#2 is misleading. It does not work like everyone else. It gets stuck, after getting a bump. As other have posted, If SS #4 gets SS#4 +1 one week, it stays SS #4 +1 the rest of the year.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prd689
Do the game designers still even look at these post's? I havent seen them respond to anyone in awhile...
I saw on another thread the developers have already started developing 2010

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ful-all-2.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »