Home

I am loving dynasty mode!!!

This is a discussion on I am loving dynasty mode!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: I am loving dynasty mode!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I actually played Notre Dame in my second season (or was it in year 3?) and they were a 95 to 99 rated team! I think the something "way off" has to do with some Notre Dame grad being on EA's programming team. He probably boosted the hidden potential rating in the roster database on all these guys to make Notre Dame good again. Somebody had to have screwed around with their roster as they got really good in a hurry in my dynasty as well. I didn't look at the individual ratings before playing them but I was stunned at how good the team ratings were. I've yet to see any CU players explode like that for me!
yeah, its strange because a couple of the guys who exploded for them are not even their big named recruits.... as long as this doesn't get too stupid I will continue to play this OD and report back what happens. We are almost half way through our second season now so by end of next weekend we should be done with season 2. This season I am way up there on a number of SUPER stud defensive players. However, I brought about 10 in for the Purdue game and only landed 2 with zero SOFT VERBALS. I really hope I didn't mess up by bringing them in too darn early!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:52 PM   #34
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I actually played Notre Dame in my second season (or was it in year 3?) and they were a 95 to 99 rated team! I think the something "way off" has to do with some Notre Dame grad being on EA's programming team. He probably boosted the hidden potential rating in the roster database on all these guys to make Notre Dame good again. Somebody had to have screwed around with their roster as they got really good in a hurry in my dynasty as well. I didn't look at the individual ratings before playing them but I was stunned at how good the team ratings were. I've yet to see any CU players explode like that for me!
There are no Notre Dame fans on the NCAA team that I can think of. The lead programmer of dynasty mode is a Pitt fan.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
There are no Notre Dame fans on the NCAA team that I can think of. The lead programmer of dynasty mode is a Pitt fan.
OMT, have you heard of this rapid progression before? No way my buddy is doing anything shady on his end. He went 5-7 and doesn't care enough to do any more then play his games and recruit his recruits. I hope this was just a freak thing and his entire team isn't filled with 99's in a year or 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 01:57 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 10

just in my 5th game with IOWA but having a great time. had 2 easy ones to start with beat iowa st 7-6 lost big at Pitt with a turnover fest and now b10 play

in the recruiting trail i have liek 15 players ranking me #1 but no one committed yet.

My crown jewel could be the #1 overall HB..already on top3 after being out of his top10 in the pre-season
Old 09-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #37
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
So much for my conspiracy theory. You guys do have a hidden potential rating in the recruits though don't you? Any chance that got screwed up with some Notre Dame players?
Old 09-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #38
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

in year 3 of my UGA dynasty...got speed on defense. Last year started a Frosh QB at 6'7" 242lbs and getting great recruits but no stand out WR with size and speed.Trying to get one or two but we are still great.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #39
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
A Pitt fan? Do people openly admit that nowadays? Thats like openly admitting your an Oakland Raiders fan

before someone has a fit, I'm a Raider fan

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #40
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
OMT, have you heard of this rapid progression before? No way my buddy is doing anything shady on his end. He went 5-7 and doesn't care enough to do any more then play his games and recruit his recruits. I hope this was just a freak thing and his entire team isn't filled with 99's in a year or 2.
I've never seen anything like that before. I'm not sure what he's doing. Are they generated recruits or are they on the default Notre Dame roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »