Home

Online dynasty result shows up on EASportsWorld, but results missing in dynasty

This is a discussion on Online dynasty result shows up on EASportsWorld, but results missing in dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2008, 02:13 AM   #1
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5
Online dynasty result shows up on EASportsWorld, but results missing in dynasty

My nick is Kodos For Prez. I just beat a human opponent (galaxy84) 49-42 in our online dynasty. The result shows up on my profile on EASportsWorld, but does not show up when I load the dynasty. As I exited the game, it told me the dynasty servers were down. But they weren't really down because other members of the league, including my opponent, were able to get into the dynasty. I was still connected to live because I could see my friends list and was able to use voice chat. Is there some way to get the results to show up?

Thanks for any assistance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Online dynasty result shows up on EASportsWorld, but results missing in dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
My nick is Kodos For Prez. I just beat a human opponent (galaxy84) 49-42 in our online dynasty. The result shows up on my profile on EASportsWorld, but does not show up when I load the dynasty. As I exited the game, it told me the dynasty servers were down. But they weren't really down because other members of the league, including my opponent, were able to get into the dynasty. I was still connected to live because I could see my friends list and was able to use voice chat. Is there some way to get the results to show up?

Thanks for any assistance.
Happened to me during a CPU game. Nothing you can do about regardless of how long you wait. Even worse is you get nailed for a restarted because of the servers error so you get the big blinking- restarted two times thing. All you can do is replay.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

Re: Online dynasty result shows up on EASportsWorld, but results missing in dynasty

I had vague (unrealistic) hopes that there might be something someone like OMT could do. Alas.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Happened to me during a CPU game. Nothing you can do about regardless of how long you wait. Even worse is you get nailed for a restarted because of the servers error so you get the big blinking- restarted two times thing. All you can do is replay.
actually there is something you can do but you have to do it when you are getting the cannot connect prompt.

When you exit a game and get the "cannot connect/ retry" prompt. Simply unplug the wire from your router to your 360 (at the router) or if you dont have a router pull the network cable out of the back of the 360. Wait about 5 seconds (until you see you have been disconnected from xbox live) and then plug the cable back in.

Hit your BIG X (middle button) and then click reconnect to xbox live.

It will reload your profile and then click "retry" and is will upload the game results.

I have had this happen to me twice (and our OD members a few times as well). This has fixed the problem every time.

Last edited by hoots711; 09-22-2008 at 09:47 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

Thanks, hoots. I posted your reply on my league's forum so people will know what to do going forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »