Home

Would u consider this cheese?

This is a discussion on Would u consider this cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #33
Rookie

PittmanPla's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Would u consider this cheese?

there are guys in my freshman class who have ran that fast, benched that much, and such....
Old 09-29-2008, 07:34 PM   #34
Rookie

PittmanPla's Arena

OVR: 4

sorry for the dp but only actually 2 guys....
Old 09-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 17

Ehh, I don't believe it with those numbers but I'm not going to flip out on you. Squating 480...that's pretty insane for a freshmen. Then benching 330, again pretty insane. The 225 power clean isn't over the top though, I could believe that - but putting that with a 480 a 330 is where I don't believe you. Unless you have NO technique at all, it should at least be on the higher end of the 200's...if not more. Even more so since you say your quick and were a great athlete, hang clean and power clean are extreme athlete lifts - you should of been a beast in those.

But on the game, do whatever you want - it's your game and your time. Enjoy it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #36
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Ehh, I don't believe it with those numbers but I'm not going to flip out on you. Squating 480...that's pretty insane for a freshmen. Then benching 330, again pretty insane. The 225 power clean isn't over the top though, I could believe that - but putting that with a 480 a 330 is where I don't believe you. Unless you have NO technique at all, it should at least be on the higher end of the 200's...if not more. Even more so since you say your quick and were a great athlete, hang clean and power clean are extreme athlete lifts - you should of been a beast in those.

But on the game, do whatever you want - it's your game and your time. Enjoy it.
its genetics!!! im fat as hell now. i wasnt worryin about stayin in shape and eating right after the injury. i have stong legs. even now. and the day i benched 330 i was amped up! a red bull and a yellow jacket. we were maxing that day so i juiced up. lol. but it was legal juice! i can barely push 250 up now

been sittin on my butt playin fps games, ncaa and madden since i got hurt. i way 216 and ive only grown 2 inches. my 6 pack is a keg, all of my cuts have turned into scratches and lookin @ myself in the mirror is such a disappointment. lol

Old 09-30-2008, 12:06 AM   #37
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Some of the number by themselves are OK, but altogether, that's freakish.

I only say that b/c I could squat 460 once. I had a teammate who could run a sub 4.5 as a freshman. Donnie Evege plays CB for OSU in case you don't believe me..lol. Martin Channels at Miami(OH) was a weight room freak. I coached freshman who was throwing up 300lbs bench press.

But all those numbers together, well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 09-30-2008, 12:21 AM   #38
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
Some of the number by themselves are OK, but altogether, that's freakish.

I only say that b/c I could squat 460 once. I had a teammate who could run a sub 4.5 as a freshman. Donnie Evege plays CB for OSU in case you don't believe me..lol. Martin Channels at Miami(OH) was a weight room freak. I coached freshman who was throwing up 300lbs bench press.

But all those numbers together, well....
genetics. my father was an ox. had a chance to play d1 baseball and run track back in the 80s but he said he was tired of school. his health is slowly diminishing as well. thats the story of our family. healthy and strong until you hit about age 25. after that most things go downhill. im 18 and ive already gotten my piece of the pie.

i was a weight room freak cuz pops had me liftin weights before i was in junior high. from the bar to the bar, 6 plates and more. its a guy at our high school now named daequonous spence that had better freshman numbers than me. he's dumb as a damn brick tho

our running back is named corey grant. his sophomore year (which was last year) he won the 100m and 200m dash in the alabama 6a state track meet. opelika breeds beast. will herring and tj jackson are both from opelika. both were rookies in the nfl last year. will plays lb for the seahawks and tj is a dt for the chiefs

and our rover this year is the number one recruited lb in the state of alabama. or at least he was at one point. his name is josh rowe. and i havfe a brother named robtavious james outta west point that had a full scholarship offer to arkansas pine bluff and cal but couldnt score high enough on the s.a.t to be eligible

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »