Home

need position changing advice

This is a discussion on need position changing advice within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: need position changing advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
yeah, like i said this is a GOOD problem but I hate how I have to make my decision NOW or suffer the losses lately. I believe I will be eyeing up ATH more and more.
That is what I resorted to this year. Good thread, bro.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
That is what I resorted to this year. Good thread, bro.
hey thanks, and thanks for the feedback. this game is goofy when it comes to changing positions and makes little sense. if i move an ATH to SS in year 1 there is no speed penalty. However, if I move him to FS this year and then next year want to move him to SS then there is a major hit.... just doesn't make sense. I really don't know how I am going to go on this but I would like to come up with a plan for both if Warren stays or goes as I will have to make the decision right after and move on with my OD. Right now I am kind of excited about the Hamilton at SS and Adams at FS idea. George should be pretty good regardless of his lack in ACC being that he was the #1 CB in the entire class.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #19
MVP

after coming home and checking it out I am pretty sure the best thing to do for my team is to put Adams at CB and hamilton at FS. Hamilton will start for me in his first year and I can redshirt Adams for a year if Warren stays. This will will make my team the best in the long run. Now I just need to focus on the top SS recruits for next year.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:17 PM   #20
MVP

baaaah, I not more then say that and I might put hamilton at SS since they are so freaking hard to recruit. can anyone give me any pros and cons to putting Hamilton at SS?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #21
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
baaaah, I not more then say that and I might put hamilton at SS since they are so freaking hard to recruit. can anyone give me any pros and cons to putting Hamilton at SS?
The only downside I can see to that is that he isn't so great in pursuit. But he is fast as hell, so that may balance out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
The only downside I can see to that is that he isn't so great in pursuit. But he is fast as hell, so that may balance out.
as of this minute i am leaning on doing this:

Adams (super fast guy) at CB
Hamilton (fast guy but not as fast) at FS and starting year 1

Then i figure that if i want to play anyone out of position on the depth charts I can.

I am going to fire up a thread in next 2 minutes regarding playing players out of position as I don't understand what that does exactly. feel free to jump into that thread. thx for all your advice.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #23
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

Maybe I missed it, but what was Adams overall? I'm asking because I just got the #2 CB and the #19 CB, and the #19 guy came in at 81 overall with 98 speed, while the #2 guy came in at 79 overall at 94 speed.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Maybe I missed it, but what was Adams overall? I'm asking because I just got the #2 CB and the #19 CB, and the #19 guy came in at 81 overall with 98 speed, while the #2 guy came in at 79 overall at 94 speed.
Hamilton (the 5-star ATH) comes in as 80 OVR for CB with 94 speed
Adams (4-star ATH) comes in at 79 OVR with 98 speed at CB

I view Adams as better regardless of what EA says.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »