Home

Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

This is a discussion on Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 03:10 PM   #9
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

Don't really think it was mean, he told you what alot of other people would have told you. It's nothing w/ being new. There's a slider section that this post is better suited for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

No matter what on Heisman the CPU DL gets a huge burst. I see them rip through my OL at times and sit there wondering why my guys NEVER do that regardless of their rating.

I have CPU BB at 0.

Old 10-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

So you think that the break block silder is backwards? I can honestly tell you the problems with the o-line and d-line interaction has nothing to do with sliders or attributes.

Do this test, go into practice sub in all non-offensive linemen on the offensive line. The funny thing is they will block just as well as offensive linemen. The interaction is simply jacked up.

I literally watched George Selvie get dominated every play by a small te with bad blocking skills when I did this test.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 10-01-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
guys, honestly, Im new to the whole post thing, so i really dont care if i aligned left or whatever. Try this out if u want. I played major division one football so i kinda know whats realistic and whats not. We hardcore supporters( like we have a choice) deserve more than what ncaa 09 gave us, but u cant change the old. Please post some results after u try my slider fix. Thanks in advance guys. OS rules!
You might not care what side it is aligned, BUT if you want people to be able to READ what you write then this little tip might go a long way. I think you are to defensive off the bat in my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
AA, no sh.t, like i sd i new to this and dont know how. So can we now stop acting like kids, and maybe... This is the time where u used what your mother taught and dont say anything if u dont have anything nice to say.
Another one of those post about being defensive, he is stating what a mod or others will tell you. Use slider section. It is not mean, hateful, ect it is just pointing you in the correct direction since you are NEW!!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

I can tell you this is most likely false, before I got RRODed again I was able to test this in practice. The pass blocking was alot better and getting off blocks was worse with it at 0. I think what you were probally seeing is what as known as the placebo effect.

Unless my testing was just an analomy and not the norm which I find highly unlikely. Others should test this just to make sure like I said maybe I wasn't seeing the norm with it at 0.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 10-02-2008, 01:13 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

i think he is being a little defensive because you mo fos are jumping all over him on a post he made trying to help people out, he said in his first post that he was new here, you guys need the chill the **** out..

NCAA Football and Basketball
Tennessee Volunteers

A very fun football MMORPG - \/\/\/\/\/\/
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=23627433

Old 10-02-2008, 08:30 AM   #15
stewaat

OVR:

I have HUM/CPU BB @ 0 and I don't think it helps at all. I did it so the CPU could run better and so I could also run better.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 09:22 AM   #16
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

3 people said something to him before everyone chimed in. AND, like someone stated since he is NEW, they were pointing him in the right direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »