Home

OD Recruiting glitch?

This is a discussion on OD Recruiting glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #57
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OD Recruiting glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
I am playing with Michigan and every year my TV rating goes down and down even though I have been 12-1 both years and on TV every week. I am now one of the middle ratings. ND is higher then me now.

I'm playing an Offline Dynasty as Michigan and I have won 2 National Championships back to back (yes I think All American is to easy for me :P) and my TV raiting the starting year was A+, then second year A now third year B+.

Doesn't make sense at all to me.

LOL I just saw this is from 2008 great. >>>> well its happening in 2012 again hehe.

Last edited by SGMRock; 07-18-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm in an online dynasty with a friend and we just got new teams with the coaching carosel. We advanced to the off season recruiting weeks and I picked a bunch of players ranges 3-4 star recruits and offered some scholarships and did the whole recruiting process. When we advanced past the first week it deleted all my recruits I had added talked to and offered scholarships to from my recruit list and it also deleted all the recruiting efforts I had made on those recruits. The commissioner, my friend, had no issues recruiting. We advanced another week after I tried again and the same thing happened. So I am unable to recruit at all in the off season, has anyone else had this happen to them? Is there a fix or workaround for this problem? Thanks!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #59
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

ive only had that happen when it froze on me in the middle of recruiting. it doesnt seem to save anything except minutes used, until u back out of recruiting all together and go back to the main dyn hub. any mins u use are taken as soon as u hit call.

messed up thing for me was i had added alot of new ppl like u and offered scholarships and all. froze, so i reloaded and all of them were gone plus i was missing the mins used on those ppl. couldnt find all of the ppl i had added and also lost about half of my recruiting time for that week cuz it had been used on the guys before it froze. had to call them all over again and use more mins.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »