Home

My Online Dynasty is no longer there

This is a discussion on My Online Dynasty is no longer there within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Nik
Rookie

OVR: 1
My Online Dynasty is no longer there

Hello there,

I have been playing an online dynasty with some friends for 4 seasons now. Tonight I was supposed to play a friend of mine, so I loaded up the PS3 and NCAA and when I went to go into online dynasty it asked me for my sign in information. This seemed weird because it normally takes me right in. I then had to enter my password and do what seemed to be a reregistering type thing.

Anyway, after all that, I tried to load my dynasty and nothing showed up. I restarted, deleted some files, etc. and nothing worked...I can no longer load our dynasty.

If any of you guys could help, or send me in the general direction of some help, I would appreciate it. Thansk so much,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: My Online Dynasty is no longer there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik
Hello there,

I have been playing an online dynasty with some friends for 4 seasons now. Tonight I was supposed to play a friend of mine, so I loaded up the PS3 and NCAA and when I went to go into online dynasty it asked me for my sign in information. This seemed weird because it normally takes me right in. I then had to enter my password and do what seemed to be a reregistering type thing.

Anyway, after all that, I tried to load my dynasty and nothing showed up. I restarted, deleted some files, etc. and nothing worked...I can no longer load our dynasty.

If any of you guys could help, or send me in the general direction of some help, I would appreciate it. Thansk so much,
EA 1 - Nik 0

LOL, just messing with you. Sorry I can't help you. Every day I log on here and I read about people's ODs getting all messed up and I wonder when my day is coming when I log onto 360 and can no longer play.... I am sure my day is coming as well.

Hope you get it fixed!
Old 10-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #3
Nik
Rookie

Thanks Keyser. lol. Everything was butter until now. It's just weird it asked for all my info and stuff again. Is there a contact number for EA?
Old 10-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik
Thanks Keyser. lol. Everything was butter until now. It's just weird it asked for all my info and stuff again. Is there a contact number for EA?
Hmmmm, no, I think you come here and beg for OMT or someone to reply. I don't know how to help ya and because I have a 360 I am even further in the dark. Sorry.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:38 AM   #5
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

If this is what happened to me, than just have the commish kick you and re-invite. If you're the commish, retire the dynasty and re-up it from an old save.

My Video Game Streams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
Nik
Rookie

The only problem with that idea is that if the commish boots me, I can't play my game for this week. Which really sucks because I am playing another user, and we're going into it with 6-1 and 7-0 records.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

https://customersupport.ea.com/login...U9YXNrLnBocA**
Just log in and tell them what the problem is, it took them less then a day to answer my question.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #8
Rookie

This exact same thing just happened to me. I had to "re-register" my account for some reason and now my dynasty is gone.

Has anyone found a solution to get the dynasty back?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »