Home

Have Some Class

This is a discussion on Have Some Class within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2008, 01:01 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Have Some Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
What roster glitch?
Wonderful new pic Motown, I highly approve

Yea Cota I feel ya bro. Online is filled with kids who don't know straight football.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

how can the noles be considered a team to cheese with? cause they have a good defense and a WR who is awesome? (Carr!)
the gators are the ultimate cheese fest cause of theire sick 98-99 speed rb's and their QB who runs over people like a FB! the only way i usually rub it in is if someone had done some type of cheese early in the game or when they took the lead they ran over and celebrated with the mascot...it's one thing to jump on your teammates and all that but taking a 1 score lead and jumping up and down and having your mascot spike the ball...unreal

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #19
stewaat

OVR:

If you play randoms then you can't complain if they are immature. You chose to take your chances.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #20
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
If you play randoms then you can't complain if they are immature. You chose to take your chances.

First off, yes we can complain regardless if it's a random player or not, that's what forums like this are made for. To vent frustrations about the game and the immaturity of other gamers. It's all about common
courtesy bro, something that a lot of the new generation kids don't have an understanding of today. They don't understand that some actions that they do in the game can be taken as being disrespectful. Even though it is a video game, u still have to show some respect to ur fellow gamers, as in anything else in life. This upsets me a LOT more than cheezing. That's why I posted this thread.

Last edited by ed_cota; 10-29-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #21
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
how can the noles be considered a team to cheese with? cause they have a good defense and a WR who is awesome? (Carr!)
the gators are the ultimate cheese fest cause of theire sick 98-99 speed rb's and their QB who runs over people like a FB! the only way i usually rub it in is if someone had done some type of cheese early in the game or when they took the lead they ran over and celebrated with the mascot...it's one thing to jump on your teammates and all that but taking a 1 score lead and jumping up and down and having your mascot spike the ball...unreal

Who said the Noles are a cheese team? Their team is overrated tho. Florida actually has the fastest all around team in real life so I guess Meyer is cheese too! I play with Florida in every ranked game online unless guys wanna play no top 25 no FSU. IMO any team with a scrambling QB and a fast receiver has the potential to be cheese. So if you wanna throw Florida into that category you might as well put FSU into as well. Florida is and has been my favorite team (besides AU ) since Leak's freshman year.

So clear this up for me. They're cheese because they can outrun basically any teams defense? Ooook. Guess Ole Miss' coach can say he beat a cheeser!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Who said the Noles are a cheese team? Their team is overrated tho. Florida actually has the fastest all around team in real life so I guess Meyer is cheese too! I play with Florida in every ranked game online unless guys wanna play no top 25 no FSU. IMO any team with a scrambling QB and a fast receiver has the potential to be cheese. So if you wanna throw Florida into that category you might as well put FSU into as well. Florida is and has been my favorite team (besides AU ) since Leak's freshman year.

So clear this up for me. They're cheese because they can outrun basically any teams defense? Ooook. Guess Ole Miss' coach can say he beat a cheeser!
You might want to explain that Ron English, and the 2007 Michigan Wolverine defense. I can bet that they'll have something to say about that. How many times did Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow meet the ground? I got three words for you, Capital One Bowl! Ahh, that win was so satisfying...

Pisses me off looking back on how good the defense could have been if English was still here and not Scott Shafer. Maybe the ****ing secondary would actually make some tackles and know there assignments

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #23
Banned

Sorry but FSU is simply rediculous on this game. Not ripping them in real life,they have a good young team but they're just TOO good in Ncaa '09.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #24
Rookie

they are in no way cheese though.....you can stop the noles. Games like UF where they just drop back and roll out and wait till their man is open. Or just drop back and fire to harvin who outruns the D...
I love beating the gators online more then any team!

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »