Home

It takes ZERO skill to win with Florida

This is a discussion on It takes ZERO skill to win with Florida within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: It takes ZERO skill to win with Florida

My friend uses UF all the damn time, I usually use pryor and OSU and he just cant stop me. And he is pretty damn good at the game (33-9 online) but he just cant beat me when he uses UF. Our last meeting the other day ended up with me creaming him 42-14. My most memoribale win over UF was my first online game heh I was Western Michigan and I routed this dude 50-7 (western michigan is ****ing deadly if you can play them right)
Old 12-26-2008, 02:31 PM   #18
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

all you have to do is set you game up on heisman online and bam, no more probs with the junior high zones. i know alot of guys dont like to do this because they cant move the ball on heisman very well or they just dont like to punt and kick field goals but this is 100% fix if you have the game to handle it. guys like harvin will still get lose on you from time to time but not like on all american mode where the d just stands there and looks around.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia
My friend uses UF all the damn time, I usually use pryor and OSU and he just cant stop me. And he is pretty damn good at the game (33-9 online) but he just cant beat me when he uses UF. Our last meeting the other day ended up with me creaming him 42-14. My most memoribale win over UF was my first online game heh I was Western Michigan and I routed this dude 50-7 (western michigan is ****ing deadly if you can play them right)
lol@this statement.... use western michigan against me....I would beat you by atleast 2 scores...lol

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 12-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #20
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
all you have to do is set you game up on heisman online and bam, no more probs with the junior high zones. i know alot of guys dont like to do this because they cant move the ball on heisman very well or they just dont like to punt and kick field goals but this is 100% fix if you have the game to handle it. guys like harvin will still get lose on you from time to time but not like on all american mode where the d just stands there and looks around.
Exactly.
Ranked = cheese. The only person In the top 40 that I have played that wasnt a cheeser is Heavy Hitta. He is lke number 26 I think. He is just good.

If you play unranked matches the chances of you running into a cheeser are highly unlikely from experience.

That still doesnt stop the lame animations and rocket catchers though

Old 12-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
Rookie

knighthawksfan's Arena

OVR: 24

I does really take no skill to play with florida if you think about but I normally don't play people with florida unless I feel like beating the gators and tim tebow to death. But hey most florida gamers are cheesers as the auburn fan guy said earlier. But I play with pretty much anyone that I see fit to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2008, 04:21 PM   #22
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Exactly.
Ranked = cheese. The only person In the top 40 that I have played that wasnt a cheeser is Heavy Hitta. He is lke number 26 I think. He is just good.

If you play unranked matches the chances of you running into a cheeser are highly unlikely from experience.

That still doesnt stop the lame animations and rocket catchers though
now i know why heavy complains so much. its a diffrent game on aa. no defense at all. not that heisman is a cure all but u can atleast stop the offense with good d. ive played alot of guys from here online and when they make the room its aa and its just up to who doesnt make a mistake because we are to good and are going to score. but when i make the room they are like what the hell when the plays that always work dont and im up 21-0 at the end of the first. most guys dont even read defenses they just know the plays that are going to work and be open.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #23
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
now i know why heavy complains so much. its a diffrent game on aa. no defense at all. not that heisman is a cure all but u can atleast stop the offense with good d. ive played alot of guys from here online and when they make the room its aa and its just up to who doesnt make a mistake because we are to good and are going to score. but when i make the room they are like what the hell when the plays that always work dont and im up 21-0 at the end of the first. most guys dont even read defenses they just know the plays that are going to work and be open.
exactly. lets hook up in a game. ranked or unranked. doesnt matter to me. gt is Young J 334

Old 12-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Well first of all, Florida is unstoppable in real life as well. I wouldn't call it cheesey to use them when that's exactly how good they are in real life. They have ridiculous speed.

But anyways, I can beat Florida. But I think the Buckeyes are pretty hard to stop, especially Terrelle Pryor. Everyone that I play that uses OSU just cheeses with Pryor all game.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »