Home

Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

This is a discussion on Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2009, 04:42 AM   #41
Rookie

kram438's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwnarrow3
I want to know that all division-1 stadiums are going to be authentic! Especially Tulsa's H.A. Chapman stadium, which I have been waiting for for the past 2 years!

And I would like to know how many extra uniforms are being added, and mascots in the game!
AMEN!!! I completely second, third and fourth this!!

It's ridiculous that versions of this game three, four and five years ago on inferior systems have stadium art for many (if not all) of the non-BCS teams. I want to see the true stadiums for ALL teams, not a default double-decker and a default bowl-style.

And sure, more mascots and unis, why not.

P.S. - I DID NOT get it for Christmas, I bought it in September. I was only saying that IF SOMEONE had, that it would be like, "whoa I just got this and we want to talk about the new game?"

Like I said, I'm all about the hype and want to talk about it, too. I agree with all of you. Thanks ahead of time for easing up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #42
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

^^^
Haha, thanks.

I also love the idea about the Army-camo jerseys being on there next year. Those were tight.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #43
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
He hinted strongly towards CAS though.
That would make me a very happy panda.

BTW has there been any word if NCAA will be released on the PC?
Old 01-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #44
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Greg at OP. sports already said "NO" on play creator and hinted that playbooks is a priority but most likely NOT for 2010.
Sweet i guess the same BORING/THIN playbooks as last year.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #45
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Im a Minority here but I love this game. Are my standards low? No not at all in fact i believe the game could be so much better. I will tell you I have soo much fun with this game I only play online(over 400+ gms) and with friends. My SEC online dynasty One of the biggest things is presentation. It would be cool if they had different tv presentation styles for big and small games. Give me Line ups. sideline reports. injury updates. Give me injury animations. Coaches on the sideline. FCS schools if not give us a really good CAS with all Logos or a logo uploader.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
That would make me a very happy panda.

BTW has there been any word if NCAA will be released on the PC?
This is the ultimate question for me.

EA Sports, PLEASE give us this game on the PC again! I don't know how many more years I have to beg for it but my God this is my ultimate question. All Pete Moore said was that their lineup was coming back to PC this year, but didn't go into specifics as to which games that would include.

I would be so, so unbelievably happy with an NCAA Football 2010 for PC. Sigh....
Old 01-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #47
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

I think if they need to get rid of disc space then get rid of the stupid mascot game. who plays that? with that gone they could do more little things in the game that would make it much better.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #48
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
why promise anything for this year when they can do the traditional next year promise?

seriously though, i've just about given up on this series. make no mistake, i'll be first in line to try to get the game early because i love college FB but i think the series needs a reboot like the EA NHL series got.

the game is not a steaming pile of turd like some of you guys say. instead it's merely a decent game that is just not all that exciting. they need to somehow bring the fun back into the series, the sense of unpredictability. i don't know, i've thought a lot about it but the game just needs more randomness and more fun overall.
Speaking of fun, here's an observation. Suffering from a fit of nostalgia, I purchased NCAA 02 to play on my ps3, and I forgot how FUN that game was. It's almost as if all the unnecessary gloss was stripped away--the bad menus that hurt my eyes, the frowning footballs that hang up on me--and what was left over was the core of a great game.

What stood out to me were the small things in presentation value -- the way the menus "popped," the greatest menu background music of all time (wouldn't that be great if we could TURN OFF the annoying fight songs?!), and a simple uncluttered design.

Sure, a lot of improvements have been made over the years, but I invite all who own a ps2 or bcps3 to spend the 99 cents and relive what first made you fall in love with the series (if you got in in 02, like many of us).

By the way, STILL can't get enough of that menu music -- fight songs were a HORRIBLE idea...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »