Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
I think it would be nice to have the little things back in dynasty mode like players getting in academic trouble and such and the coach(you) having to discipline them or face NCAA action like I remember in the PS2 version of the game.
Just my two cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5
I would like for NCAA 10 to allow us to edit players attributes like NBA 2K9 at anytime, before, during, or after the season. How many times have we seen a highly rated player coming into a season like Georgia's Quentin Moses a few years ago turn out to be just average as the season went on. In contrast to that, how many times has some unknown guy coming in turn into a dynamic player. Glenn Dorsey a few years ago was rated as one of the top 100 high school players but he wasn't in the top 25 and he turned out to be one of the five best players his senior year. At ASU we had Derek Hagan who came in as a 3 star recruit and turned out to be one the best receivers in college football.
Let us control everything to make the game how we want to play it including editing players.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #27
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
I want to see a new mode in dynasty mode, AD mode. I've written out my ideas in my blog found: http://www.operationsports.com/thescoop/blog/

I just think it is time to finally give us a new mode that will give us more to do outside of the game itself. It would sort of be like owner mode in Madden, but even more you'll have to keep up with.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman
I think it would be nice to have the little things back in dynasty mode like players getting in academic trouble and such and the coach(you) having to discipline them or face NCAA action like I remember in the PS2 version of the game.
Just my two cents.
Discipline was a great component to last gen. However, for those who don't like it, they should have the ability to turn it off. The community has informed EA plenty about this and the response back.... "we want to get lots of last gen features back in the game but we can't promise when." Well, let's hope for discipline in 2010.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by xirdneh132
I would like for NCAA 10 to allow us to edit players attributes like NBA 2K9 at anytime, before, during, or after the season. How many times have we seen a highly rated player coming into a season like Georgia's Quentin Moses a few years ago turn out to be just average as the season went on. In contrast to that, how many times has some unknown guy coming in turn into a dynamic player. Glenn Dorsey a few years ago was rated as one of the top 100 high school players but he wasn't in the top 25 and he turned out to be one of the five best players his senior year. At ASU we had Derek Hagan who came in as a 3 star recruit and turned out to be one the best receivers in college football.
Let us control everything to make the game how we want to play it including editing players.
CUSTOMIZATION is huge. EA just doesn't get it. It's our game and we should be able to play it as we wish. Give 2k games credit... they understand that the gamer should be in complete control of the gaming experience.

I want to be able to edit speed, weight, captain status, superstart status, etc. And, I should be able to do this for every single NCAA FOOTBALL team, not just my own. This would allow me to determine what I think attirbutes for players should be. I don't play online so what's the big deal with full user customization?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm gonna ask for the same thing I've asked for the last 10 years:

Allow me to pick from which hash to run a 2 point conversion. SHEESH!

Implement the option the way it should be. Without googling for an answer, does anyone at Tiburon know what an arc block is? If you don't, then you don't know how to implement the option.

Customizable playbooks.

Formation subs, or a better way to sub in and out.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #31
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

1-AA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #32
Rookie

BisonPride's Arena

OVR: 7
1-AA and Create a School like in the older versions. Not either or.... BOTH!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »