Home

Tebow, Bradford, McCoy

This is a discussion on Tebow, Bradford, McCoy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Tebow, Bradford, McCoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
I think they should all be 99s.
Most likely...random but I wonder what players will be on the cover this year?..
Old 01-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

Colt McCoy needs to be faster. They have always snubbed him on his speed ratings. I dont care what his 40 yd time is on paper his speed needs to be higher. ( i think, on paper, his 40 is down to a high 4.5 from a 4.7something)
Old 01-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Terrelly Pryor. Come on, think about how bad the rosters were originally...they'll do something to baffle us again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #12
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

They'll most likely be all 99's. But as far as ratings in general go, I'd like to see them make the ratings in a dynasty be specific to a system. Different players would have different ratings based on the system, pretty much like in NFL Head Coach.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
Terrelly Pryor. Come on, think about how bad the rosters were originally...they'll do something to baffle us again.
True..lol
Old 01-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #14
Rookie

dex26-'s Arena

OVR: 4

Sooner or later you will see Tebow on the cover. Already he is one of the best players ever at the college level, just from what he has done already. If he goes on to win another heisman and national champion ship its a sealed deal.

This coming season, teammates have said Spikes told them he was coming back, Harvin not so sure but besides that Florida will even be faster on the game and in real life with their recruits. They will also be bigger and stronger in the trenches.

I don't play with florida in the game. Just don't think its fair. Thats how bad it is. If they don't fix some things on offense in 2010, its going to get worse.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:50 AM   #15
MVP

dophin26's Arena

On topic, but sort of off to the side- This can only hurt the draft position and chances of my boy, Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan). He was rated the number 7 QB, but would likely have rated higher if all three were gone.

Of course, if you're not familiar with the MAC, this probably means little to you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #16
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
On topic, but sort of off to the side- This can only hurt the draft position and chances of my boy, Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan). He was rated the number 7 QB, but would likely have rated higher if all three were gone.

Of course, if you're not familiar with the MAC, this probably means little to you
A poor man's Tebow, lol.

I find it hard to believe they will give them all 99's. I believe Tebow was a 99 this year so I would assume he'll have that rating again. McCoy and Bradford each at 97 or 98. Just to have diversity.

And I hate bandwagoner's. I've been a Florida fan for years, when they were just a good team that couldn't win a big game. Now that they are the premier team in college football, everybody wants to use them. I hate it. It sucks that I have to feel guilty using my own team. I never use them more than twice as I like to play with a different team everytime I play, but it still sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »