Home

Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

This is a discussion on Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
MVP
 
thelasthurtknee's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, La
Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Everything you guys need to get your dynasty started is included. This has everything you need to start, run and maintain it. Nothing is set in stone but from having over 6 seasons on play with “The Perfect 10”, “The Tradition III” and “Legendary Vets” and playing multiplayer dynasties for since the ’98 version this kit should keep things as realistic as possible but feel free to use this as your base and change anything you want.

Ill post the rules first and I have to credit Madden Matrix and The Tradition I for some of the wording on these. Give them a look over. The list looks kinda long but for the most part they are things that you already do or are understood for anyone that’s not in the east room. Rules to really look at and what I would say make the Dynasty more realistic are the Recruiting Rules and the Sub Rules. These are very important for keeping the Dynasty Fresh as time goes on. Something that’s not addressed in these but I would suggest is stating up front is if the Dynasty is democratic or dictatorship and when rules and complaints will be addressed (during season, end of season, etc.). Make sure and read sub rules and recruiting rules as they are very specific. Other than those, ones that might be unique or not seen before are Motioning, Players leaving, No Promises, Fourth Downs, and Kick Returns.

General League Rules

1. Be respectful of all members and outsiders. Disrespect will not be tolerated.

2. You must stay active in the league. You can join 10 leagues for all I care, but you must be active in this one.

3. Please be cooperative. Leagues have flaws. Be prepared for changes and be flexible.

4. Have fun and make the league enjoyable for everyone.

Pre-Game Sub Rules

1. Depth chart changes are not permitted before the opening kickoff. Each owner is responsible for setting their depth charts weekly in the franchise. You are allowed to make a depth move during the game if a player is struggling, if you are trying to prevent an injury, and/or if the game is a blow out.

Dynasty Sub Rules

The following are the only subs permitted before kickoff:

QB (no subs)
HB (can sub to 4th/5th WR in a 4/5 WR set)
FB (can play FB, HB, or TE)
TE (can play any slot WR position)
WR (no subs)
OLine can play any OLine position
DLine can play any DLine position
LB’s can play any LB position (you can also allow LB’s to play FB if you like)
SS, FS, CB (are interchangeable)
KR/PR – any eligible player

Any package sub is allowed that is already allowed by your playbook except HB subbing in for FB.

End of season position changes
QB-any Player that has above both 70 thp and tha
HB-any FB or WR
FB-TE, HB or LB. FB-HB, TE, LB, DE, OL
WR-HB, FB, TE, DB, QB
TE-LB, FB, HB, DE, Tackle. No 90 or more speed.
DE-LB, TE or DT. no 90 or more speed
LB- DE, S, TE, FB, HB
CB- WR, HB, FB, TE, QB, S
S- CB, HB, WR, TE, FB, LB

If you recruit a player at TE, FB, or DE and he has 90 or more speed its ok as long as this is his legit position. Some league’s have a weight rule also so you can’t move a 180 pound HB to TE and so fourth.

Players Leaving

We go offline at the beginning of offseason to do the players leaving phase. We tell the commish how much we want to spend and he takes care of it. A useful piece of info is that at the player position changes screen the commish needs to go offline before advancing to offseason training. The commish’s players will not improve or at least not very much. This will make the commish’s team decrease in overall after some seasons go by. This will keep the commish competitive.

Recruiting Rules

1. Human users will only be allowed to offer as many scholarships as they will have open rosters spots available at the end of the current season. This number would be equal to seventy minus the number of players currently on your roster, plus the number of seniors on your roster. EXAMPLE: if you have 68 guys on your roster and 14 seniors you can offer 14 + 2 = 16 Scholarships that you can offer in season. Once you enter the offseason and find out if you’re losing more guys to Transfer or Draft you can offer more schollies. You can at all times have 35 on board no matter how many offers you can send out.
Also the cutting stage of recruiting is skipped so if you do over recruit you don’t get to chose who to cut. If you do over recruit here are your punishments. You can regulate this by saving offline and going into the team needs screen and pressing lb and Rb to switch between teams.

1 over limit: -3 scholarships for one year
2 over limit: -5 scholarships for one year
3 over limit: -4 scholarships for two years (8 total)
4 over limit: -4 scholarships for three years (12 total)
5 or more over limit: -5 scholarships for 5 years (25 total) our death penalty

2. No promises: we take the offseason offline twice during the offseason so promises are erased before we can fulfill them. For this reason we do no use them.

3. This is not a rule that we use at this time but I think it is coming soon and would be a great rule to implement. At the beginning of season you can set up your board with 35 guys and can’t add any new players to board until offseason. The reason this rule would be great is because so many guys get no interest till late in season. Hum players are stealing these guys because they are getting no interest early on. This would prevent guys from snatching up a guy that really has no interest to start and would help keep recruiting balanced. This is for the hardcore or great recruiters. This has become a prob in our dynasty because guys will go after any speed guy that’s not getting interest early in year.

Offensive Game play Rules

1. Fourth downs- You may only go for these on 4th and inches, when you in your own territory or have not crossed 50, and/or anytime during the 4th quarter when losing. Fake Punts/Field Goals are part of the college game, and may be used anytime. You can go for it any time anywhere after you cross the 50.

2. Running up the score-if you have the lead by two or more scores in the 4th quarter, do not pass and run up the score. Just simply select a running/kneeing play and win the game. The goal here is to win and win graciously, not run up the score to skew stats or embarrass opponents.

3. Wasting the entire play clock-If you are winning by one score at the beginning of the 4th quarter, don’t simply run the ball, wait till the next play clock goes down to 1 second, and run another play. I know teams do that in real life, but in real life quarters aren't 5-8 minutes. Simply select a run play and then run it as if normal. If you have the ball under 2 minutes before the end of the 2nd or 4th quarter, you may run the play clock down to as far as you like.

4. Hurry Up Offense: All teams are allowed to run the "hurry up" offense in both two minute drill situations. Any team losing in the 4th quarter is permitted to hurry up as often as they like. When using the hurry up offense, please allow your opponent to set their defense before snapping the ball. Purposely trying to cause offside’s penalties is obviously prohibited. We use this because there is no real no-huddle O. It’s really just a hurry up.

5. Motioning: Motioning by backs and receivers is allowed. If the defense audibles before your motion is complete you must wait for the defense to get reset before snapping the ball, when possible. You cannot snap the ball while a player is between the end guys on the line unless he is facing the line (FB, TE mostly). You cannot snap the ball with the WR or any player that is facing the sideline while behind the line.

6. Playcalling, Mixing It Up, Play Action: Owners are expected to mix up plays on offense AND defense. If your teams falls behind early in the game, it’s understandable if you become one-dimensional on offense with your passing game. As long as the game is close, we expect all box scores to reflect a concerted effort at reasonable play calling.

7. QB Scrambling: Unrealistic QB scrambling/sprinting is frowned upon on pass plays, including screens. Constantly dancing from sideline to sideline, running straight backwards or well behind the line of scrimmage without being under pressure is not realistic. This does not include options plays, designed QB runs, or broken/pressured play situations. We also do not allow throwing on the run against your body. You must set feet or throw away.

8. Kick Returns: No returners over 94 speed. The speed is very broker on KR’s and this is a must. Also if you run punt block you have to let the cpu return the kick.

Defensive Gameplay Rules

1. Moving players before snap: On defense, shifting linebackers and the defensive line is permitted. However, if you move an individual defensive payer before the snap you must control that player at the snap of the ball. This includes moving a player to cover an assignment.

2. Blitzing: While blitzing is certainly a part of the game, please be realistic when doing so, and do not use it excessively. Any attempt to confuse the AI when blitzing is prohibited (i.e. spreading your defensive line then shifting your LB’s to create AI holes). This also falls under the rules for mixing up play calling.

General Gameplay Rules

1. Playbooks: You will only be able to use one playbook offensively and defensively each year. You may change at the season’s end. You should post your O and D playbook at beginning of season.

2. No game restarts. None. Automatic sim vs. CPU unless winning in 4th quarter (must have witness!) If you freeze or disconnect try and get a player that is online to see the score and witness what is going on.

3. Onside Kicks-May only be attempted in the 4th quarter, when losing.

4. Cheesing will not be tolerated. Dropping back past 10 yards every play, running the same plays all game, putting your wide receiver at quarterback and simply scrambling, etc. will not be allowed. Use your judgment, if you have questions ask.

5.. Controlling Players: You cannot pick plays and let the computer run them. You must control your QB throws and RB/RS movements at all times.

6. Audibles.: When calling an audible, you must allow the defense to adjust and be set for at least one second before snapping the ball.

7. Pausing: NCAA allows a limited number of pauses during the game, so please keep that in mind. If it’s every necessary to pause the game, please provide a quick explanation to your opponent if your not utilizing your headset at that time. Pausing the game to show poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Please do not start a game if you know something will interfere with your playing time.

8. Disconnects: Games will disconnect from time to time for various reasons. It will be up to the players involved to figure out a resolution; with the choices being either replay the game from the beginning or simulate for an obvious winner. If you cannot reach a resolution, contact the commissioner.

9. Missing games: If you are unable to play a game because of vacations, trips, ECT. Please notify the commish in advance. If you are gone and have a CPU game it will be simulated. If you have a human game your opponent will play vs. the CPU.

Post Game Rules

1. We will be having team pages, and I’d like everyone to post a recap of every game every week to get an idea of what went on and to bring excitement and flavor to the league.
Rosters: RomanCaesar has good rosters that I like. There are more rosters out there that are great also im sure.

Sliders: Allot of thanks to fistorrage for the help with these over the course of the season. The main thing is to have thing fundamentals to football. I didn’t want the be sneak to be automatic. The line pushes need to be right. These are different from fist’s to a degree but I had to suit all ability levels. These might look tough but we have had rushing leaders, passing leaders and receiving leaders and a lot of AA’s. They will be hard at first and we still have a few players who haven’t had winning seasons. We have also had two NChamps’s. We get plenty of sacks and ints.

Heisman 6 min.
Sliders

HO
35
0
20
35
0

HD
20
60
0
60
55

CO
65
0
30
60
100

CD
90
100
80
100
80


Some other tid bits (mostly opinions)

48hr advance schedule. This keeps things fun and active.

Everyone get together in a party for the offseason and knock it out in an hour or so. Very fun.

Start small. We started with 8 guys for season one and two and added two more for season 3. This keeps things and tight moving fast. Gets the new guys used to the speed.

Speed breaks the game. Rb ability is at 35 but if you start getting faster than 96 speed guys you will need to slowly lower this to keep from having speed take over.

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 01-18-2009 at 01:58 PM.
thelasthurtknee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
MVP
 
Young J 334's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alabama
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Everything you guys need to get your dynasty started is included. This has everything you need to start, run and maintain it. Nothing is set in stone but from having over 6 seasons on play with “The Perfect 10”, “The Tradition III” and “Legendary Vets” and playing multiplayer dynasties for since the ’98 version this kit should keep things as realistic as possible but feel free to use this as your base and change anything you want.

Ill post the rules first and I have to credit Madden Matrix and The Tradition I for some of the wording on these. Give them a look over. The list looks kinda long but for the most part they are things that you already do or are understood for anyone that’s not in the east room. Rules to really look at and what I would say make the Dynasty more realistic are the Recruiting Rules and the Sub Rules. These are very important for keeping the Dynasty Fresh as time goes on. Something that’s not addressed in these but I would suggest is stating up front is if the Dynasty is democratic or dictatorship and when rules and complaints will be addressed (during season, end of season, etc.). Make sure and read sub rules and recruiting rules as they are very specific. Other than those, ones that might be unique or not seen before are Motioning, Players leaving, No Promises, Fourth Downs, and Kick Returns.

General League Rules

1. Be respectful of all members and outsiders. Disrespect will not be tolerated.

2. You must stay active in the league. You can join 10 leagues for all I care, but you must be active in this one.

3. Please be cooperative. Leagues have flaws. Be prepared for changes and be flexible.

4. Have fun and make the league enjoyable for everyone.

Pre-Game Sub Rules

1. Depth chart changes are not permitted before the opening kickoff. Each owner is responsible for setting their depth charts weekly in the franchise. You are allowed to make a depth move during the game if a player is struggling, if you are trying to prevent an injury, and/or if the game is a blow out.

Dynasty Sub Rules

The following are the only subs permitted before kickoff:

QB (no subs)
HB (can sub to 4th/5th WR in a 4/5 WR set)
FB (can play FB, HB, or TE)
TE (can play any slot WR position)
WR (no subs)
OLine can play any OLine position
DLine can play any DLine position
LB’s can play any LB position (you can also allow LB’s to play FB if you like)
SS, FS, CB (are interchangeable)
KR/PR – any eligible player

Any package sub is allowed that is already allowed by your playbook except HB subbing in for FB.

End of season position changes
QB-any Player that has above both 70 thp and tha
HB-any FB or WR
FB-TE, HB or LB. FB-HB, TE, LB, DE, OL
WR-HB, FB, TE, DB, QB
TE-LB, FB, HB, DE, Tackle. No 90 or more speed.
DE-LB, TE or DT. no 90 or more speed
LB- DE, S, TE, FB, HB
CB- WR, HB, FB, TE, QB, S
S- CB, HB, WR, TE, FB, LB

If you recruit a player at TE, FB, or DE and he has 90 or more speed its ok as long as this is his legit position. Some league’s have a weight rule also so you can’t move a 180 pound HB to TE and so fourth.

Players Leaving

We go offline at the beginning of offseason to do the players leaving phase. We tell the commish how much we want to spend and he takes care of it. A useful piece of info is that at the player position changes screen the commish needs to go offline before advancing to offseason training. The commish’s players will not improve or at least not very much. This will make the commish’s team decrease in overall after some seasons go by. This will keep the commish competitive.

Recruiting Rules

1. Human users will only be allowed to offer as many scholarships as they will have open rosters spots available at the end of the current season. This number would be equal to seventy minus the number of players currently on your roster, plus the number of seniors on your roster. EXAMPLE: if you have 68 guys on your roster and 14 seniors you can offer 14 + 2 = 16 Scholarships that you can offer in season. Once you enter the offseason and find out if you’re losing more guys to Transfer or Draft you can offer more schollies. You can at all times have 35 on board no matter how many offers you can send out.
Also the cutting stage of recruiting is skipped so if you do over recruit you don’t get to chose who to cut. If you do over recruit here are your punishments. You can regulate this by saving offline and going into the team needs screen and pressing lb and Rb to switch between teams.

1 over limit: -3 scholarships for one year
2 over limit: -5 scholarships for one year
3 over limit: -4 scholarships for two years (8 total)
4 over limit: -4 scholarships for three years (12 total)
5 or more over limit: -5 scholarships for 5 years (25 total) our death penalty

2. No promises: we take the offseason offline twice during the offseason so promises are erased before we can fulfill them. For this reason we do no use them.

3. This is not a rule that we use at this time but I think it is coming soon and would be a great rule to implement. At the beginning of season you can set up your board with 35 guys and can’t add any new players to board until offseason. The reason this rule would be great is because so many guys get no interest till late in season. Hum players are stealing these guys because they are getting no interest early on. This would prevent guys from snatching up a guy that really has no interest to start and would help keep recruiting balanced. This is for the hardcore or great recruiters. This has become a prob in our dynasty because guys will go after any speed guy that’s not getting interest early in year.

Offensive Game play Rules

1. Fourth downs- You may only go for these on 4th and inches, when you in your own territory or have not crossed 50, and/or anytime during the 4th quarter when losing. Fake Punts/Field Goals are part of the college game, and may be used anytime. You can go for it any time anywhere after you cross the 50.

2. Running up the score-if you have the lead by two or more scores in the 4th quarter, do not pass and run up the score. Just simply select a running/kneeing play and win the game. The goal here is to win and win graciously, not run up the score to skew stats or embarrass opponents.

3. Wasting the entire play clock-If you are winning by one score at the beginning of the 4th quarter, don’t simply run the ball, wait till the next play clock goes down to 1 second, and run another play. I know teams do that in real life, but in real life quarters aren't 5-8 minutes. Simply select a run play and then run it as if normal. If you have the ball under 2 minutes before the end of the 2nd or 4th quarter, you may run the play clock down to as far as you like.

4. Hurry Up Offense: All teams are allowed to run the "hurry up" offense in both two minute drill situations. Any team losing in the 4th quarter is permitted to hurry up as often as they like. When using the hurry up offense, please allow your opponent to set their defense before snapping the ball. Purposely trying to cause offside’s penalties is obviously prohibited. We use this because there is no real no-huddle O. It’s really just a hurry up.

5. Motioning: Motioning by backs and receivers is allowed. If the defense audibles before your motion is complete you must wait for the defense to get reset before snapping the ball, when possible. You cannot snap the ball while a player is between the end guys on the line unless he is facing the line (FB, TE mostly). You cannot snap the ball with the WR or any player that is facing the sideline while behind the line.

6. Playcalling, Mixing It Up, Play Action: Owners are expected to mix up plays on offense AND defense. If your teams falls behind early in the game, it’s understandable if you become one-dimensional on offense with your passing game. As long as the game is close, we expect all box scores to reflect a concerted effort at reasonable play calling.

7. QB Scrambling: Unrealistic QB scrambling/sprinting is frowned upon on pass plays, including screens. Constantly dancing from sideline to sideline, running straight backwards or well behind the line of scrimmage without being under pressure is not realistic. This does not include options plays, designed QB runs, or broken/pressured play situations. We also do not allow throwing on the run against your body. You must set feet or throw away.

8. Kick Returns: No returners over 94 speed. The speed is very broker on KR’s and this is a must. Also if you run punt block you have to let the cpu return the kick.

Defensive Gameplay Rules

1. Moving players before snap: On defense, shifting linebackers and the defensive line is permitted. However, if you move an individual defensive payer before the snap you must control that player at the snap of the ball. This includes moving a player to cover an assignment.

2. Blitzing: While blitzing is certainly a part of the game, please be realistic when doing so, and do not use it excessively. Any attempt to confuse the AI when blitzing is prohibited (i.e. spreading your defensive line then shifting your LB’s to create AI holes). This also falls under the rules for mixing up play calling.

General Gameplay Rules

1. Playbooks: You will only be able to use one playbook offensively and defensively each year. You may change at the season’s end. You should post your O and D playbook at beginning of season.

2. No game restarts. None. Automatic sim vs. CPU unless winning in 4th quarter (must have witness!) If you freeze or disconnect try and get a player that is online to see the score and witness what is going on.

3. Onside Kicks-May only be attempted in the 4th quarter, when losing.

4. Cheesing will not be tolerated. Dropping back past 10 yards every play, running the same plays all game, putting your wide receiver at quarterback and simply scrambling, etc. will not be allowed. Use your judgment, if you have questions ask.

5.. Controlling Players: You cannot pick plays and let the computer run them. You must control your QB throws and RB/RS movements at all times.

6. Audibles.: When calling an audible, you must allow the defense to adjust and be set for at least one second before snapping the ball.

7. Pausing: NCAA allows a limited number of pauses during the game, so please keep that in mind. If it’s every necessary to pause the game, please provide a quick explanation to your opponent if your not utilizing your headset at that time. Pausing the game to show poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Please do not start a game if you know something will interfere with your playing time.

8. Disconnects: Games will disconnect from time to time for various reasons. It will be up to the players involved to figure out a resolution; with the choices being either replay the game from the beginning or simulate for an obvious winner. If you cannot reach a resolution, contact the commissioner.

9. Missing games: If you are unable to play a game because of vacations, trips, ECT. Please notify the commish in advance. If you are gone and have a CPU game it will be simulated. If you have a human game your opponent will play vs. the CPU.

Post Game Rules

1. We will be having team pages, and I’d like everyone to post a recap of every game every week to get an idea of what went on and to bring excitement and flavor to the league.
Rosters: RomanCaesar has good rosters that I like. There are more rosters out there that are great also im sure.

Sliders: Allot of thanks to fistorrage for the help with these over the course of the season. The main thing is to have thing fundamentals to football. I didn’t want the be sneak to be automatic. The line pushes need to be right. These are different from fist’s to a degree but I had to suit all ability levels. These might look tough but we have had rushing leaders, passing leaders and receiving leaders and a lot of AA’s. They will be hard at first and we still have a few players who haven’t had winning seasons. We have also had two NChamps’s. We get plenty of sacks and ints.

Heisman 6 min.
Sliders

HO
35
0
20
35
0

HD
20
60
0
60
55

CO
65
0
30
60
100

CD
90
100
80
100
80


Some other tid bits (mostly opinions)

48hr advance schedule. This keeps things fun and active.

Everyone get together in a party for the offseason and knock it out in an hour or so. Very fun.

Start small. We started with 8 guys for season one and two and added two more for season 3. This keeps things and tight moving fast. Gets the new guys used to the speed.

Speed breaks the game. Rb ability is at 35 but if you start getting faster than 96 speed guys you will need to slowly lower this to keep from having speed take over.
Wow. Didnt realize we thought so much alike. Aside form the sliders and rule 2 (since u can only join 5. lol) we agree on everything. Thats pretty ironic. I would love to compete in one of your dynasties but I need to play with those sliders for awhile and get used to them. Id hate to get throttled by a much lesser team
__________________
Young J 334
Madden Favs: Ravens, Saints, Eagles, Giants and the Cowboys



Young J 334 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
MVP
 
thelasthurtknee's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, La
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Wow. Didnt realize we thought so much alike. Aside form the sliders and rule 2 (since u can only join 5. lol) we agree on everything. Thats pretty ironic. I would love to compete in one of your dynasties but I need to play with those sliders for awhile and get used to them. Id hate to get throttled by a much lesser team
yea those sliders are tough for me also. we have a guy that plays amazing d so we had to turn it up and the same with a guy that passes at will. they have made life hell for a couple guys in our league. one guy hasnt won a confrence game in 3 years. i was looking for a dyansty last week as a second one and saw that so many dynastys dont have rules or even sliders worked up. just wanted to give those guys a base to use so things arent so unknown.

alot of the guys in my league didnt realize how much fun they could be having because of all the bs in alot of leagues. they are loving it now and pretty much are all obsessed and these are guys that were completely against rules. i have a long list of rules that ive used in the past because of alot of probs with the game but i must say i have the fewest house rules this season compared to any year ever. ill keep you posted on openings in the Legendary Vets and if something new starts up. waiting to here if the dynasty will be able to get carried over to next year before i get involved in another.
thelasthurtknee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:34 AM   #4
MVP
 
Young J 334's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alabama
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
yea those sliders are tough for me also. we have a guy that plays amazing d so we had to turn it up and the same with a guy that passes at will. they have made life hell for a couple guys in our league. one guy hasnt won a confrence game in 3 years. i was looking for a dyansty last week as a second one and saw that so many dynastys dont have rules or even sliders worked up. just wanted to give those guys a base to use so things arent so unknown.

alot of the guys in my league didnt realize how much fun they could be having because of all the bs in alot of leagues. they are loving it now and pretty much are all obsessed and these are guys that were completely against rules. i have a long list of rules that ive used in the past because of alot of probs with the game but i must say i have the fewest house rules this season compared to any year ever. ill keep you posted on openings in the Legendary Vets and if something new starts up. waiting to here if the dynasty will be able to get carried over to next year before i get involved in another.
Sounds like a ton of fun. I played a Play Now game Pitt (me) at Rutgers... and lets just say it wasnt too pretty. IDK id the fact that I was kinda frustrated had much to with the outcome but the final score was 10-42. Lol
__________________
Young J 334
Madden Favs: Ravens, Saints, Eagles, Giants and the Cowboys



Young J 334 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Hi, I just want to use the sliders for my offline dynasty. they sound pretty challenging. what are you using for the special team and penalty sliders??
jonmchugh007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
MVP
 
thelasthurtknee's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, La
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
Hi, I just want to use the sliders for my offline dynasty. they sound pretty challenging. what are you using for the special team and penalty sliders??
ill post them when i get home but i think that they are what fistofrage uses. you can look at his sliders in the slider thread. they will be within the last 10 or 15 posts. i do think i raised the cpu kick acc up to 15 though.

hey young, you have to play alot more realistic. slow sustaining drives help at first. the d wears down and your run game will get better as game goes on so dont get yourself in spot where you can only pass. we are in week 9 and we have had about 14 losses to the cpu between 10 players. two guys have lost 3 a piece to cpu. we have two teams with only 1 loss (both to hum). i think 5 teams in the top 25. last year only two guys lost to cpu with our old sliders. our best player on O was scoring 58 on avg in 6 min quarters last year. he's avg. 36 this season. our user picks are also down but we have a hum that has thrown 26 at this point so that inflats the numbers a bit.

another crazy thing is with run block at 0 for hums our olines are way better. i dont know what the mess up in the sliders was with this but im a running team and had in year one i had 3 all acc and one 2nd team. year two i had 3 first team all americans and a fresh aa and this season i have the best center and two other aa's at this point and a true fresh that will get fresh all american. with the rb sliders much higher you start to see alot of falling down. you dont see any of that **** here. another thing is the te's and wr's get alot of pancakes like on aa mode but you i didnt see good blocking from them until i lowered the rb on heisman. it will be nice to have the sliders working next year.
thelasthurtknee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
MVP
 
Young J 334's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alabama
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
ill post them when i get home but i think that they are what fistofrage uses. you can look at his sliders in the slider thread. they will be within the last 10 or 15 posts. i do think i raised the cpu kick acc up to 15 though.

hey young, you have to play alot more realistic. slow sustaining drives help at first. the d wears down and your run game will get better as game goes on so dont get yourself in spot where you can only pass. we are in week 9 and we have had about 14 losses to the cpu between 10 players. two guys have lost 3 a piece to cpu. we have two teams with only 1 loss (both to hum). i think 5 teams in the top 25. last year only two guys lost to cpu with our old sliders. our best player on O was scoring 58 on avg in 6 min quarters last year. he's avg. 36 this season. our user picks are also down but we have a hum that has thrown 26 at this point so that inflats the numbers a bit.

another crazy thing is with run block at 0 for hums our olines are way better. i dont know what the mess up in the sliders was with this but im a running team and had in year one i had 3 all acc and one 2nd team. year two i had 3 first team all americans and a fresh aa and this season i have the best center and two other aa's at this point and a true fresh that will get fresh all american. with the rb sliders much higher you start to see alot of falling down. you dont see any of that **** here. another thing is the te's and wr's get alot of pancakes like on aa mode but you i didnt see good blocking from them until i lowered the rb on heisman. it will be nice to have the sliders working next year.
Thats cool. I had a 15 play drive that took 4 minutes with my sliders yesterday. My longest drive ever. Lol. It was in the 3rd qtr. I threw 8 times and ran it 7. 91 yard drive. Coolest thing ever. Didnt think a drive that long was possible vs the cpu.
__________________
Young J 334
Madden Favs: Ravens, Saints, Eagles, Giants and the Cowboys



Young J 334 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Top -