Home

The New Miss St

This is a discussion on The New Miss St within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4
The New Miss St

Mississippi State has a bunch of new changes this year. Who is the EA producer on here who keeps up with all of these?
New Uniforms
New Coach
2nd Biggest HD Video board in the country
Switching to spread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The New Miss St

Someone has floated a picture of the new helmet around and we've tipped OMT off that it is subject to change. Look in the Uniform Updates thread.

Now for the hard part...the only thing not new will be State finishing dead last in the SEC. lol
Old 02-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4

Maybe, hopefully in couple years.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Someone had a photo of a new road jersey for State on another site. I don't know how or where they got it, but they were not too pretty. I hope it's not what they use. It was an Adidas jersey and it had Mississippi State across the front similar to the basketball jerseys and it had these round looking numbers that looked kind of arena-league, and it had a silver shadowing behind the maroon numbers. I liked the state uni's they've had. A little detail wouldn't have hurt them but these uni's may be uglier than Arkansas' uni's this past season. No offense Ark. I liked your previous versions as well. Looks like another perfectly good uni Adidas has ruined.

I think Mullen will add some much needed enthusiasm to the players. The new style of play should make these kids better from the start. I think he'll also bring some toughness and attitude that should rub off onto the players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »